StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have some issues. I see at the image viewer at night som missing images, blurred out. But text said I have completed this update... Oh and Amelia quest is still t 50% eventhough that quest is long done...

Reactions: Tjop

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
So guys, I made a little mod to add an unused nude character asset to the Helena/mother boob jiggle easter egg scene. Before she just showed her bra, she shows those nips now!

I love easter eggs like this and MILFs like her are my fav so I ripped the game assets and found what I believe to be an unused (I couldn't find any code in the script files calling for it) asset file of Helena showing her tits. So I added a few lines of cringe and lewd dialogue, as well as code to add this tit flash into the scene. I made this for practice, it's totally out of character and short but decided to share it because why not. Can't wait for more artwork to mod with! Cheers, the bush in this game rules lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure the file is named exactly "myscreens.rpy" and dump it into the "game" folder and overwrite per usual.

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
Very entertaining and fun game, unfortunately I just completed it o_Oo_Oo_O can't wait to see what will be able to do in the future :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Red Heart

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Really good game spent a few hours and now I think I explored everything.
The only problem for me is that you're not sure what to do to start a quest, I sometimes had to try going everywhere to trigger something new.
I don't think there is a gallery so it also could be good to add one.
Some sex scene feels empty, the art is good but the lack of dialogue makes it feel incomplete.

And is there any content with the mom please? She asked for some tea for her friend and then nothing

• Red Heart

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I have a question.
Is Orc woman have only one screen?
I can't trigger anything else except boobjob.
(I also can't get her axe as well)

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Loading an old save, I am travelling with Cirella though i completed her quest. how do i stop having her with me?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes