Courthouse

Aug 18, 2021
How am I supposed to get to the temple with the red gem I keep dying of dehydration right before I get there it's impossible. Also playing on android

Reactions: Esmp790

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
How am I supposed to get to the temple with the red gem I keep dying of dehydration right before I get there it's impossible. Also playing on android
the temple you want is up above the city. The easiest way is to go to the oasis to the west of the city, refill your water skin, then go to the temple. But you need to have a good portion of the map explored. At least all around the temple.

Esmp790

Apr 9, 2020
the temple you want is up above the city. The easiest way is to go to the oasis to the west of the city, refill your water skin, then go to the temple. But you need to have a good portion of the map explored. At least all around the temple.
Hey man I do what you told but it didn't make sense. There is one lake top of the city in the east side and its closer to temple but even its closer I need 8 move not 7 !!

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Where can I find the yellow dye?
If you manage to reach the desert. I forget what step will get the yellow dye. (Maybe the first one)
You must do the Bandit merchant's quest.
First, he will ask us to a nearby oasis to carry freshwater to him. [Oasis near the town]
Second, he tells us to investigate the dungeon in the north of the town (same column as the near town oasis).
** This has powerful Mummies that even high-level players still struggle with. (And one boss)
All quests after getting dyes need to return to Amelia before proceeding to the next step.

Esmp790

Apr 9, 2020
If you manage to reach the desert. I forget what step will get the yellow dye. (Maybe the first one)
First, he will ask us to a nearby oasis to carry freshwater to him. [Oasis near the town]
Second, he tells us to investigate the dungeon in the north of the town (same column as the near town oasis).
** This has powerful Mummies that even high-level players still struggle with. (And one boss)
All quests after getting dyes need to return to Amelia before proceeding to the next step.
No the first one is blue after you give the merchant fresh water then he want you to investigate the dungeon in the north. I stuck in this quest too, do you know what should I do??

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Are you get the blue and return it to Amelia?
You need to give the dye to Amelia before investigating the dungeon.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Thank you for replying!!!
Yes I got the 1st dye - blue - right away (after the water quest). Gave it to Amelia.
2nd quest - red or yellow dye - go to the temple and it says "have to give dye to Amelia 1st". I know the temple is the Red dye - so I need to find the Yellow Dye before I can go to the temple for the Red Gem.

Reactions: stal1234

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you for replying!!!
Yes I got the 1st dye - blue - right away (after the water quest). Gave it to Amelia.
2nd quest - red or yellow dye - go to the temple and it says "have to give dye to Amelia 1st". I know the temple is the Red dye - so I need to find the Yellow Dye before I can go to the temple for the Red Gem.
Ask the merchant and he will order you to find the red gem.
Return to your house to trigger the small chat with Amelia.
and wait until midnight.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Ask the merchant and he will order you to find the red gem.
Return to your house to trigger the small chat with Amelia.
and wait until midnight.
Went at midnight - and all I can do is look through the hole in the door.

SIDE NOTE - Quest with Rhebus - went to him with Honey but it won't give option to ask about spirit = bug?

EDIT: You have to explore the temple 1 time then go back to the Trader - he will hand you the Yellow Dye!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Hide

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hey man I do what you told but it didn't make sense. There is one lake top of the city in the east side and its closer to temple but even its closer I need 8 move not 7 !!
When you are on the desert map, you will see the city and then to the left (west) is an oasis. 3 or 4 clicks up, and you will see the temple above the city.

So, go to the oasis next to the city and refill your water skin. Then go up to the temple. But you must have the area around the temple explored. You also need the merchant to tell you about the red gem. You also must have given your sister 2 dyes.

Reactions: Tjop

placeholderyeet

Jan 24, 2019
So I finished all of 0.05's content and I'm not sure where to go now. All quests are complete, Keeper doesn't tell me anything, last thing I did was Hadria and Emily's training. Any tips?

Edit: Nevermind, I was missing one Hadria/Emily scene and got the dye quest now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes