Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
how do i get the last three images ?

View attachment 2156874
The last three images are quite tricky to get, especially the first two which you missed, reload the save immediately.
1. During you pick up the key in the keeper's house at night:
- Before leaving his house clicking the hidden door under the stairway in the hall room.
- Mc uses the key to see the image.
2. Talking with the queen when she is sitting:
- Click here breasts will trigger the bouncing.
- Bourne three times to unlock the mini screen.
3. Feeds birds 5 times will get a special coin to unlock special images or characters. (The coin will spread across the map but currently only one)
- Toss the special coin during the evening and the night in the desert outpost's well.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Another solution I found for the mushroom problem is to edit your save on Save Editor Online, lookup mushroom in the search bar and change the parameters as per the image below, then save and reload the save, you should then be able to see the option to pick up the mushroom when in the right location.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elblargodelolz

May 15, 2020
Just played through and I have two issues with chapter 2: no way to regain health and getting from home to the desert area takes way too much effort.
Just before you reach the ravine to enter the desert rest up so that you are always full health going in and just run away from every fight. Not much point in fighting in the desert right now expect for the 2 fights (the priest and the boss) in the tomb and the venom snakes (special snakes for a quest not the random fights).

Reactions: Tjop

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a program or editor for inspecting the save files? I see some people doing changes in console, I just don't know if there's a utility or format viewer for the raw save files. Thank you

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Can someone post a screenshot of the option "Pick up the purple cap mushroom"? I can't find it.
I'm at work so I can't send screenshots. When you're at the location of the mushroom forest (left option from Hadria's hut) click on "actions" and it should show the option to pickup the mushroom. If it doesn't show as it happened to me try editing your save as explained in my previous post or try using the console as someone else suggested. It seems like there's a bug with this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tjop and OUndrAnt

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
I think you might be playing an unpatched version of the game. I know about this problem, I fixed it before. Just in case, I uploaded - this
You can just put the file inside the "game" folder and overwrite so you don't need to download the whole game again. Really hope this helps. Thank you for playing! :)

No, unfortunately... I had to tinker with the classes that are used for the maps so It's compatible with some future stuff. Again, I will leave a save file here for those who wish to continue to the newest parts.

Yeah, the saves are not compatible. I'm sorry about it, I had to remake some parts of the map, that's why it will break. You can find a save file above if you just want to continue. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
The last three images are quite tricky to get, especially the first two which you missed, reload the save immediately.
1. During you pick up the key in the keeper's house at night:
- Before leaving his house clicking the hidden door under the stairway in the hall room.
- Mc uses the key to see the image.
2. Talking with the queen when she is sitting:
- Click here breasts will trigger the bouncing.
- Bourne three times to unlock the mini screen.
3. Feeds birds 5 times will get a special coin to unlock special images or characters. (The coin will spread across the map but currently only one)
- Toss the special coin during the evening and the night in the desert outpost's well.
I think I'm missing the "click her breasts" and I don't know what time you're talking about. When can you click on them?

Edit: I went back over several old saves and figured out it was after you're arrested and the princess takes you to meet the queen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tjop and Mr.Hide
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes