Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Honestly this game is very underrated, whatever you may think of his artstyle (I don't mind it honestly, I think it looks okay), the game mechanics with orgasm meters, sex puzzles with "bad endings" (like getting your dick crushed inside Leela's pussy LOL), etc. are a nice change from the endless RPG maker/Renpy VNs clones that infest this forum.
Having said this, previous build was 1 year ago (!) and after the rant against Tyranobuilder and his intentions on moving to Unity... he's back at the starting point and back with Tyrano which is a bit comical. So basically it's one entire year of nothing (sure he's onto other projects but..). If he was somewhat constant with his updates I would 100% back his project up.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
There is a lot of sex in this game, there is anal, vaginal and oral sex.
been a while since i played but there is quite a few sex scenes in the game.
it also features a couple of "stronger" sexual fetishes, like fisting and squirting

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
In the beginning, let Randy give you a BJ, don't cum. Go to Leela, let her give you a BJ, don't cum; take her magazine from the desk. Go to Morgan and when you have to punish the girls, fuck her ass and then make Leela and Randy pass out. Once you're back in her office, leave and go to the toilet. Check for Morgan's magazine. go back to Morgan and make her horny so you can check her desk for the red tape. Finally, go to Heather and cum on her face. Then click the tar pit. Keep clicking options until you get to where you ask if there's something else to try. She'll use the warming tar. This is the important part: fuck her and bring her to orgasm but do not cum or else you'll start over--get yourself close to cumming and then exit out of the sex scene. It should take around 4 times but you'll successfully thaw out.
it get to the first "don't cum" and the game breaks. all i see is the loading screen and what im guessing is randy moaning

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
I just confirmed a bug. The game WILL lock up if you try to leave Randy's first interaction while the skip function is active. If it is not active the interaction proceeds normally.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
i meant in the game files. Sorry for the confusion. Where to you put saves in the games files?
I agree - I think the save file format been changed

I downloaded this - Started the game (from scratch) & saved straight away (thinking that the 'sav' location had changed or something)
I then did a search of my whole computer for file that were 'modified today' & the only files that were created/modified at the time were found in 'C:\Users\{MyName}\AppData\Local\tyranoscript\' & there's no 'sav' files there

Deleting the 'app_._0.localstorage' found in the '/Local Storage' folder seems to delete any files shown when you click on [Load] in-game making me think the save file format has changed

I did read you can place a sav file into the main folder of 0.16.20201003 (The_Big_Thaw_tyrano_data.sav) to make it show up - but doing so in this latest version & nothing happens. Even tried the .16 sav file (from post #262) & nothing shows up - however putting it into 0.16.190827 versions main folder does show up

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes