EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
A body swap story-game-thing! Our runty nerdy protagonist switches bodies with his intolerable mean-girl sister. Hijinks ensue!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-22
Release Date: 2024-06-20
Developer: Echo Hollow - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Release 20240621
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Other:

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:

prawnstar700

Oct 6, 2023
Wow... pretty much unplayable as of June 2024. The zoom must be turned all the way down to see the next button, so I hope dev can test the scroll function on Windows 11, Chrome browser.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
If I had a nickel for every game that made the male character switch to a girl, I'd be a rich motherfucker

(Also why is it always gender swapping? Like why not just have a game where you play a sister and a brother? Why specifically do they have to swap bodies for it to be 'sexy'? Idk maybe I'm just growing desensitized to this stuff but there are hundreds of games with this premise out there and it's honestly starting to get annoying seeing them all have the same premise)

EchoHollow

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2021
Wow... pretty much unplayable as of June 2024. The zoom must be turned all the way down to see the next button, so I hope dev can test the scroll function on Windows 11, Chrome browser.
It's broken on itch.io for now. They're doing something janky with the CSS.

Edit: Itch.io is fixed. I just forgot to check a particular box when I uploaded it, derp.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
I can't believe that this has risen from the dead!

I love the concept, and the framework that you have put in place.

I do think that the game has a lot of potential, if it continues to get worked on.

Reactions: EchoHollow

SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
If I had a nickel for every game that made the male character switch to a girl, I'd be a rich motherfucker

(Also why is it always gender swapping? Like why not just have a game where you play a sister and a brother? Why specifically do they have to swap bodies for it to be 'sexy'? Idk maybe I'm just growing desensitized to this stuff but there are hundreds of games with this premise out there and it's honestly starting to get annoying seeing them all have the same premise)
Never underestimate the specificity of people's hornymakers. In this case, the body swap fetish is a thing out there and having it be M/F siblings checks the incest, autogynephilia (and autosexuality since they can still have sex with themselves, or at least their body), and tsf tags.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
all you get is the set up there is nothing to play you get to the point of the switch starting and the game ends
the font :
the font size should be increased a bit
the story at this point is pretty basic and since its just the set up is really not worth playing until some more is added ,but good luck with it

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Interface seems okay and dialogue is decently written, but the demo demonstrates nothing interesting. Lots of devs think that putting out demos that stop just before they stop being boring will tantalize players into subscribing to see what they are missing. To me, this just shows that the dev doesn't really have any idea of what will be interesting in the game. Hard pass.

Reactions: Yotix and riadhloch
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote