dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
A damn masterpiece. I couldn't even imagine this. Very creative I don't know if it's one person or a group of people who did something incredible like this. All I can a find good work and Thank You for creating such a beautiful game. I will go on you patreon to support you very soon. 80 percent of time I had my mouth drop in the art, story and excitement. I hope you continue this project to the end it may not mean much but you get a standing ovation from me with tears. You're or you guys are very creative and talented and thank you for sharing your passion and vision with us. Keep up the incredible work.

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Hi there, I wanted to know if anyone else is also getting errors? I have been getting the odd one that I could just ignore but now I can't progress, my error happens when going back to Zoey after the Doc scene and she showing me the newspaper obituary. One or two lines later I get the error. Using the mod or not it doesnt matter, the error happens, with the mod I get to talk to zoey but loading the save without the mod just crashes that game instantly...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/Scenes/doc_visit.rpy", line 1617, in script
    jump appt_navigation_prelude
ScriptError: could not find label 'appt_navigation_prelude'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "Scripts/Scenes/mc_intro.rpyc", line 53, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
The Bite Revenant
Tue Jan 25 17:05:20 2022
*EDIT

Restarted game after cleaning out renply folder from Roaming\Renply (deleted old saves)

Seems its tracking now, options are even different, the Mod is the issue I think, its causing the stats not to track correctly I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

hoborific

Oct 2, 2020
Hi there, I wanted to know if anyone else is also getting errors? I have been getting the odd one that I could just ignore but now I can't progress, my error happens when going back to Zoey after the Doc scene and she showing me the newspaper obituary. One or two lines later I get the error. Using the mod or not it doesnt matter, the error happens, with the mod I get to talk to zoey but loading the save without the mod just crashes that game instantly...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "Scripts/Scenes/mc_intro.rpyc", line 53, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
The Bite Revenant
Tue Jan 25 17:05:20 2022
*EDIT

Restarted game after cleaning out renply folder from Roaming\Renply (deleted old saves)

Seems its tracking now, options are even different, the Mod is the issue I think, its causing the stats not to track correctly I believe.
Mod Version: 0.3 (NOT compatible with 0.32)

"This mod version is not compatible with 0.32. Seems like old saves don't work with this version, so I'll update the mod the next time an update with new content comes out."

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc money/stats // traits // affinity/trust

mc.png trait.png Screenshot_3.png aff trust.png

*as for the mc skill-level - it resets every time i change the value , need to dig deeper for this
**as at the screens - change trait from locked to taken

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
nice find for me - looks very good

the start reminds me a bit of Rebirth
(the stranger woman who bites you , the woman who takes care/teach of you , a skill system etc)

well , i have to play more to see how it is , but i thinks its a good one

edit : bleh ... bootlicking , spineless mc --- why ...
too much forced stuff , like with the doc :( -why cant we say no to this proposal?
had a good start ...

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
nice find for me - looks very good

the start reminds me a bit of Rebirth
(the stranger woman who bites you , the woman who takes care/teach of you , a skill system etc)

well , i have to play more to see how it is , but i thinks its a good one

edit : bleh ... bootlicking , spineless mc --- why ...
too much forced stuff , like with the doc :( -why cant we say no to this proposal?
had a good start ...
Like a human you can beat the other dude. Later he can't do shit against a group of older vampires, that's realistic.
Being overpowered since the beginning is just boring.

• Angry
Reactions: andrew david irving

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Like a human you can beat the other dude. Later he can't do shit against a group of older vampires, that's realistic.
Being overpowered since the beginning is just boring.
what you talking about?

to be clear - im talking about the behavior of the mc -- like beeing a good puppy and say always "sure ill do as told"

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
a good puppy and say always "sure ill do as told"
To who? He can be assertive almost always except when he is at a clear disadvantage. Like when they take him to the vampire court.
If you're talking about going fuck all I'm going back to my old life then yeah, you can't because this is a VN with limited choices not a tabletop rpg.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
To who? He can be assertive almost always except when he is at a clear disadvantage. Like when they take him to the vampire court.
If you're talking about going fuck all I'm going back to my old life then yeah, you can't because this is a VN with limited choices not a tabletop rpg.
the point is - the mc can try to "speak up" (not really but yeah ..) - in the end he´s doing as zoey tells him
there is no real choice like "no means no" -- this yes-saying behavior makes the mc looking a spineless puppy
going to this pick-up job - made to wear a focking chauffeur dress , without a question if he even wants this
the doc visit - the only thing he can decline is the sex - the whole research "help" is not negotiable
there is not one demanding from the mc to answer a question for real from zoey
"just do as i tell you" ... woof

oh and the court thing - its clear i wasnt talking about that ..

dont misunderstand me - i think i like this game - for now :ROFLMAO:
but why give the option of choices if they dont count
and like i stated before - getting a strong rebirth vibe here - too much similarities

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend 123

MoGnen

Jul 30, 2021
also hope the next update lets show off a few more vampire powers as seeing as we can seemingly compel other vampires like the orginals i wonder whatever powers our MC could have

Reactions: Legend 123

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed the MC's name from Andy to Candyass and then later changed it to C@ndy@ss and that turd from work I changed his name to Homely looking fucker. I hope we get a chance later at that little fucker or better yet seduce Julie enough to piss them off enough to get them to follow you to a spot where you can repay them maybe by stabbing them or even start haunting them and make them go crazy.

The walkthrough seems to add a MainChar.Humanity after the word blood in the new home script which causes a error but I was able to get past the error by extracting the game files into a different place and then opening the new home script and copying Control and replacing MainChar.Humanity in the walkthrough script with Control from the game new home script and overwriting the file and was able to get past that spot.

And change MainChar.Blood to just Blood in 2 other spots later. Change (MainChar.Blood == 2) and (MainChar.Blood == 1) to Blood == 2 and Blood ==1 and edit (MainChar.Blood < 1) to Blood < 1.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes