DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait.. Rebirth, this one and which one? The Seven Realms does not feel very much of vamp game to me.
If you haven't played these already, here's a few.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for this game update, I hit a progression wall after talking to Emilia's fine ass. I'll do some backtracking and try see if that'll help.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice update even if having celerity trait active and passing the agility check the brat still steals your money
Can't wait to see what happened with Zoey.

Reactions: monk_56

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nice update even if having celerity trait active and passing the agility check the brat still steals your money
Pass the check and the MC only loses half (100 instead of 200) and notices her moving oddly. Still would have been better to be able to catch her in the act with celerity, but presumably the dev felt it necessary to set up some future plot development.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I have to ask because I am a sucker for corruption. Can Claire the nerdy cute girl who is drawn to the MC have her personality change using your powers?. Have Claire change her conservative fashion to something more....liberal. "evil grin" probably not but even be able to derail her academic dreams to something more lustful.
Yes bro you can use your powers to change her fashion style. The developer created a huge variety of clothing and outfits for you to choose the way they gonna dress themselves after you corrupt them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am really enjoying The Bite-Revenant and Rebirth. But man I keep going back and forth which story I like more. Both Stories I do not want to end. One story has corruption,but the other does not.Both protagonists are neat. Both stories make me want to play Vampire the Masquerade Redemption and VTM Bloodlines. I am leaning toward The Bite personally on which story I am enjoying slightly more. Emphasis on slightly more.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question does Jason get what's coming to him even if you decide to not to go the route of Revenge?. I mean he gives off a megalomaniac vibe. He was really obsessed with Julia and did try to kill you after all. All because of his desire to have Julia and saw MC has a threat. My Guess is, if Jason continued to pursue Julia and she turned him down he would get forceful and abusive. I mean you Reap what you sow, call it KARMA even. Does it come for Jason regardless. It might sound bad of me but I hope it does.

Reactions: DarkOs31

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Question does Jason get what's coming to him even if you decide to not to go the route of Revenge?. I mean he gives off a megalomaniac vibe. He was really obsessed with Julia and did try to kill you after all. All because of his desire to have Julia and saw MC has a threat. My Guess is, if Jason continued to pursue Julia and she turned him down he would get forceful and abusive. I mean you Reap what you sow, call it KARMA even. Does it come for Jason regardless. It might sound bad of me but I hope it does.
Did you not kill him ? I did

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Did you not kill him ? I did
I would love to but I do not want to burn bridges either. I wonder if there are multiple ways Jason meets his maker. One at the Hands of the MC. Another way Julia calls the police on Jason,Jason finds out, loses it. the police arrive just in time and bang. Jason dead. Julia safe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can you Corrupt or influence Claire if you decide to just be friends?. By the way I love how all the clans are scouting the MC knowing you can gain abilities from other vampires. If I wanted to go all world domination on the Vampire world that is. I would mesmerize each of the powerful vamps make them want the MC to give a little love bite. Then make them forget. Soon the MC has become a living Legend.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
OP is updated with v0.92 hotfix. Changelog is in the Changelog section of OP. If you already played through v0.91 you can use the hotfix, and drop it in your /game folder (it'll ask you to overwrite).

I tried to replicate the issue of not being able to go into CoreTech tower. Used broken saves, used v0.8 game version, restarted from beginning, loaded up saves from the end of v0.8, changed values and it just works for me every time.
I re-applied the corresponding values and one of the people who couldn't get in tested it and it worked for him. So try it out, see if it does the trick I guess. There might be some issue with the innate after_load label (triggers every time a user loads a save) that I use for patching the game. There might be an issue where it somehow bugs out in certain configurations, but since I can't replicate the issue it's gonna be tough to pinpoint where the issue lies.

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Very nice update, if a bit short. And I'd really love to see these updates a bit more often and see
how the story will unfold.

Edit: I've read the few lastest reviews and must agree with them. This game seems like a very big scale project which may seem good but also may raise fears that it will never get completed at this pace. It's being developed over two years but seems to be completed only at about 10% or less, with all these potential skills unusable at the moment. So I hope that the authors know what they are doing and aren't overdoing it :)

I'd like also to report a minor bug.
- go out of your apartment to the street
- use map at the bus stop to travel somewhere
- learn that you cannot travel there at the moment
- after that you return not to the bus stop but to your room
- try to use the phone at your room and you'll see the bus stop again for a moment

Nothing important though.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmate.games

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
OP is updated with v0.92 hotfix. Changelog is in the Changelog section of OP. If you already played through v0.91 you can use the hotfix, and drop it in your /game folder (it'll ask you to overwrite).

I tried to replicate the issue of not being able to go into CoreTech tower. Used broken saves, used v0.8 game version, restarted from beginning, loaded up saves from the end of v0.8, changed values and it just works for me every time.
I re-applied the corresponding values and one of the people who couldn't get in tested it and it worked for him. So try it out, see if it does the trick I guess. There might be some issue with the innate after_load label (triggers every time a user loads a save) that I use for patching the game. There might be an issue where it somehow bugs out in certain configurations, but since I can't replicate the issue it's gonna be tough to pinpoint where the issue lies.
It worked fine for me - did not know there was a problem until I came and read the forums.

Reactions: madmate.games

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how to go to the cafe see the doc or go to coretech? none are on the map any help would be appreciated thanks

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes