RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
The latest update doesn't add erotic content but it pushes the story further.
And actually it's a nice story and it's a game where it's worth to read the text and not skip it. At least for the first time.
Let's hope to see such updates more often

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
what hit me like a truck this update was, that Zoey is the daughter of The guy with the shaddy business or am I reading too much into it ?
Damn Zoey got a heavy pack of secrets, great Update madmate.games Kudos !

• Red Heart
Reactions: madmate.games

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Ottoeight You gotta admit, both warnings are missleading and can totally cause confusion. Plus, such important messages when you've got a woman like that looking at you from the bed, it's obvious the dev wrote them to be ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and cxx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
what hit me like a truck this update was, that Zoey is the daughter of The guy with the shaddy business or am I reading too much into it ?
Damn Zoey got a heavy pack of secrets, great Update madmate.games Kudos !
Nope.

we saw a flashback where Zoey turned into a vampire: it happened in late 70s - early 80s when she was a college student. The story is set in 1999.

Reactions: Ragnar and xapican

tahhash

Aug 5, 2021
I'm stuck after telling Jason to go to the police and receiving money, the mc sits down and says to check email then i can't do anything

HELP!!!

1705617364148.png

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Gotta be honest here, I don't think this update is worth playing currently. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with the writing, it's just the sequencing and pacing.

This feels like a first third of a tv show episode, all set up and we're not even getting to the 2nd act of the plot beat, let alone payoff and resolution. I think it would have been better served with a more substantial chunk of content later down the line, especially since previous update was reasonably recent still.

P.S. Really interesting dynamic with The Arbiter as well, didn't really expect to see her being this friendly

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
everytime i start the game its it resets my settings like from fullscreen to window mode even with the newest 9301 also as alot as alot of people says cant get skills using no mods right now still not working
why i can't buy traits ? getting error
Both the issue of player preferences not being saved, and not being able to obtain traits is fixed in 0.9302. Should be out tomorrow unless something new comes up.
madmate.games Thank you for the quick response (y)!
I forgot to mention a small but annoying bug: when you open the menu and return to the game, the text of the dialogues disappears and only reappears when you advance the scene, so to see the previous dialogue you have to enter the history menu, and the font in that menu is almost unreadable, unlike the font in the game, which looks perfect.
Have a nice day!
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll investigate about a way to fix that, probably by blocking the background but I'm not sure if that's viable. Might be easier to see if there's a separate option for the history menu font. But you should be able to just scroll back in the dialogue and check the missed text there.
is there a bug when the mc tells jason to go to the police to confess ? Because i'm stuck after i found the money
Mod issue.
again we are being foced to start a new game, really dev>??..when all this continuous change will end?? it's the third or forth time i must start all over again , with such few contents it's a bit annoying. same goes for the new bug introduced with every update...it takes so much time to release updates that one think it will be flawlessly..but it's not the case apparently
Are your saves not loading? If so, could you share your error messages? The code is made to be as backwards compatible as possible, so in most cases the game should progress without gamebreaking issues.
are you meant to get skill points for each check? when talking with joey the street smarts option doesn't give me points but the charm and intimidation do. Not sure if its intentional or not and some of them just cant be raised from dialogue
From what I see in the code you should get the points (or Power if you pick that choice) whichever choice you take. But I'll test it out later just to be sure.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes