desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Put off playing the last update because of needing to restart, but finally got around to it.

God, the plot is picking up at a nice pace. Very much looking forward to faction politics and the possible route variations for joining a side.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can I get 0.81 version save ... I don't wanna play the whole game again just for a single update
non-remake has been removed but you might find it on svscomics.
I wouldn't bother hunting anywhere for something that is old and won't be usable later. I'd just wait a few releases if you don't think it's worth it yet. I wouldn't think this will get another remake, so at some point you'll need to restart if you want to finish the game eventually. FYI, it's been 2 releases with content since the remake (well, the first of those required the restart). So there's a fair bit of content post-remake to see, especially if you have multiple PTs.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
I'm stuck with the quest School's in. It says to talk with Doc but I can't find her in the Hospital, but it's only one location available

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck with the quest School's in. It says to talk with Doc but I can't find her in the Hospital, but it's only one location available
Go to the hospital and click the entrance (bottom right). Once inside, you should:
  • Click the Left Corridor (hover your mouse next to the man walking)
  • Click on the Hospital elevator (end of that hall)
  • Pick "Basement"
  • Click the Keypad (left of the door)
  • (Finish the dialogue)
  • Click "To basement entrance" (end of the hall)
  • Click "To ground floor" (stairs on the right)
  • Click "To intersection" (end of the hall)
  • Click "To morgue" (left side)
From there, you should be able to continue with the dialogue with the doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeRoy2299

AmaroPargo

Apr 14, 2020
Hi!! I just ended my first playthrough and I gotta say I loved every second of it, great AVN!! I just wanted to know if the developer releases new updates frequently... when was this last one released and whats the ETA of the next one?? Thanksss
:D(y)

Reactions: turbojoe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi!! I just ended my first playthrough and I gotta say I loved every second of it, great AVN!! I just wanted to know if the developer releases new updates frequently... when was this last one released and whats the ETA of the next one?? Thanksss
:D(y)
last update came month ago as you can see in op, update before that was ~4.5 months ago (at current version release time).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great that the game informs you that your save game isn't compatible.
I mean, it's not like you would EVER know without that.
And yet, instead of using time to add this, maybe try using one of the options to actually update saves or keep save games usable?

Having to replay everything before version 0.8 is a lot of time to waste. Ah, well, at least a lot of time has passed since I last played it, so it won't be massively boring.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
For those who don't have Coretech Building on the map, you will need to open the dev console with UnRen and type reload and enter. After that, you should be good and see the Coretech Building on the map now.
Hey! Glad that you found a way to help out people with this issue!
Do you by any chance know why this happens? Like, am I using an obsolete version of Ren'py, or is it just a thing that sometimes happens randomly or something else entirely?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey! Glad that you found a way to help out people with this issue!
Do you by any chance know why this happens? Like, am I using an obsolete version of Ren'py, or is it just a thing that sometimes happens randomly or something else entirely?
bad coding. :p

or

bad beta-testers. :p

somewhere on code 1 is 0 when it should be 1.

abrabunny2023

Jan 19, 2023
Created a cheat mod compatible with v0.92 of the game.

Features:
- Money, Power, Control, Energy (Fixed)
- Skills
- Trust & Affinity
- Bypass skill, trust, & affinity checks via the cheat mode option
- Should be compatible with any future versions unless the game developer changes how skill, trust & affinity values work
- The mod can be used alongside the WT mod

Instructions:
- Extract "thebite_mod" folder into the game directory.

After extraction, you should have a folder named "thebite_mod" inside your game/ folder. The "thebite_mod" folder in the game/ folder should have the *.rpy files in this mod.

- Use shortcut "Alt+B" to open the mod

Disclaimer: Created this mod in a few hours, and tested some common scenarios. Mod may be buggy or cause other issues in the game. In case of trouble, uninstall the mod by removing the "thebite_mod" folder from your game folder.

Last edited:

Strangejay

Aug 1, 2021
I wouldn't bother hunting anywhere for something that is old and won't be usable later. I'd just wait a few releases if you don't think it's worth it yet. I wouldn't think this will get another remake, so at some point you'll need to restart if you want to finish the game eventually. FYI, it's been 2 releases with content since the remake (well, the first of those required the restart). So there's a fair bit of content post-remake to see, especially if you have multiple PTs.
Okey ... thank you Friend... I think I would like to wait until the game gets enough worth of content to play it from the start...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Created a cheat mod compatible with v0.92 of the game.

Features:
- Money, Power, Control, Energy (Fixed)
- Skills
- Trust & Affinity
- Bypass skill, trust, & affinity checks via the cheat mode option
- Should be compatible with any future versions unless the game developer changes how skill, trust & affinity values work
- The mod can be used alongside the WT mod

Instructions:
- Extract "thebite_mod" folder into the game directory
- Use shortcut "Alt+B" to open the mod

Disclaimer: Created this mod in a few hours, and tested some common scenarios. Mod may be buggy or cause other issues in the game. In case of trouble, uninstall the mod by removing the "thebite_mod" folder from your game folder.
I cant seem to get this to work, i must be doing something wrong.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes