cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I am not very smart so keep that in mind but isn't it true that older the vampire is the stronger they are

I mean I'm not saying it's impossible for the MC to beat an older vampire

but for right now in the story it would be absolutely ridiculous for a new vampire to beat a much older and more experienced vampire without more training and unlocking more of his abilities or some special power that
he doesn't know he has yet

but on a more important side note

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never said he should beat her. Unless people don't know how to read. But he should be able to get away from her grasp at least and runaway. As a survivor or someone who had practiced mixed martial arts. He has his perks, at least that's what start of the game make us believe. I think he dying is too much, but that is just my opinion after all.

Supposing you are commenting based on things you've read about vampires or vampire tv shows, a normal human is also able to kill a vampire. If a normal human is able to kill a vampire, a new vampire with some fighting skills, should be able to runaway at least.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Same scenario, different outcomes.
Girl enraged, ready to reap your girl”s throut, MC puts enraged girl to sleep.
Girl enraged, multiple atempts on MC to choke him, crush his neck, MC is helpless.
Now we know MC has no talent, he is no longer a mistery, if anything, the enraged girl now has a serious problem.
She has a kind of crippling epilepsy where she turns asleep all of a sudden.
Now we got proof and she got proof MC is powerless.
Kind of makes sense why her father is loosing it: where is he gonna find help if she tears in his every hire?

MC is getting handouts as of now, being discarded hard by the power players in the game.
Thank the game for the girl offering herself out of sheer creep curiosity.

Sep 3, 2020
I never said he should beat her. Unless people don't know how to read. But he should be able to get away from her grasp at least and runaway. As a survivor or someone who had practiced mixed martial arts. He has his perks, at least that's what start of the game make us believe. I think he dying is too much, but that is just my opinion after all.

Supposing you are commenting based on things you've read about vampires or vampire tv shows, a normal human is also able to kill a vampire. If a normal human is able to kill a vampire, a new vampire with some fighting skills, should be able to runaway at least.
fair enough

Reactions: Valeck and Olsens.M

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
total mess ups by the author such as beating heart and breathing when they had already pointed out that was not necessary during the visit to the doctor and the smell there, and a number of other errors and logical flaws. Logical flaws are why I almost stopped BaDIK even though I bought that game, so with this, it was easier.
I don't think those were logic flaws as much as MC's remnants of what was natural for him as a human, and having his chest crushed his subconscious registed that his heart isn't beating and he can't breathe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She already mounted him for all we know, her lower apendics are not showing.
She could pin him to any corner of her mansion and hump him silly.
This whole scene could have been all of that steamy mistress hard throbbing action .. alas ...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Nulldev

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of assumptions about the nature of vampires that don't fit the revealed lore, both here and on discord and I just want to say that, while I understand that Doc Alys might not be the perfect expert and people may doubt her words, until/unless some different information is provided she is still the best source on how vampires work in this universe, and that may be same, similar or completely different compared to what vampires are in other universes.

For those who don't want to go back and re-read what Zoey or Alys said about the subject, or check relevant Glossary entries, here's a tl;dr offered during the visit to Doc for those who didn't want to slog through the long explanation:
"In short, you became what you are when a vampire injected you with a viral load - The Bite, thus infecting you with a parasite that converts your body into that of a vampire."
"What you call mesmerizing is most likely a chemical you release while in close proximity to your target, used to make your victim more cooperative."
"The common trait you share with other vampires is fast regeneration. As for any other capabilities, they are mostly inherited from your Creator."
"These traits come from various mutations within the genes of your creator."

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is marvelous as the raw approximations one outcast vampire and one recluse doctor
are feeding MC.

The outcast vampire is one who is not embracing,
rather rejecting the vampire way of life and customs safeguarded as dogma by the leaders,
which she has no way to understand while she is not exercising them.

The recluse doctor is one who just now makes first experiments with MC on the subject.

Recap with spoilers the first night MC goes to a club with the coworker who fancies him and the one who loathes him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes