• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py The Bite: Revenant - Walkthrough Mod [0.9302] [LightmanP]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fredvirtual

Jul 21, 2018
This mod doesn't currently work for version 3.2. I get MainChar not defined errors twice with Blood checks (when meeting the landlady for the first time).

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
This mod doesn't currently work for version 3.2. I get MainChar not defined errors twice with Blood checks (when meeting the landlady for the first time).
I see, I wasn't even aware that the game was updated. Doesn't seem to be worth updating the mod right now as there's no new content and previous saves don't work. I'll update it with the next content update.

SOmeguy420

Jul 20, 2018
Where can we get v0.3 of the game if we want to play with mod? Seems like we cannot use the mod now until next version is released?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in early access for 24h. I'll update the OP after that. Enjoy and consider supporting my modding efforts :)
  • Mod updated to version 0.41.
  • Removed 1 skill check to always add affinity points.
  • Restored quick menu.
  • Added an option to name saves.
I may consider adding a cheat mode that will pass every skill check and give all the advantages later on. However, you're not missing anything crazy so far, I've removed a few skill checks that enabled adding some significant points, others are mostly minor/flavor.

TValia

Sep 17, 2017
The mod is now updated on my in early access for 24h. I'll update the OP after that. Enjoy and consider supporting my modding efforts :)
  • Mod updated to version 0.41.
  • Removed 1 skill check to always add affinity points.
  • Restored quick menu.
  • Added an option to name saves.
I may consider adding a cheat mode that will pass every skill check and give all the advantages later on. However, you're not missing anything crazy so far, I've removed a few skill checks that enabled adding some significant points, others are mostly minor/flavor.
Fair enough (y). Thank you for your Work.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks very much for the mod!
If I may ask, what is the significance of the colors in the choices? Purple vs pink. Also perhaps you have insight into affinity and trust?
Trust is sometimes offered for both choices but is pink(if paired with affinity) in one and purple in the other.
Thanks for any help.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks very much for the mod!
If I may ask, what is the significance of the colors in the choices? Purple vs pink. Also perhaps you have insight into affinity and trust?
Trust is sometimes offered for both choices but is pink(if paired with affinity) in one and purple in the other.
Thanks for any help.
Pink is for love, blue is just a general color for other stuff. Affinity used to be called love, I just switched it to how the dev named it. I guess trust is what it's named, don't think it had much impact so far :) If a choice has affinity and trust, I just color it pink.

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Pink is for love, blue is just a general color for other stuff. Affinity used to be called love, I just switched it to how the dev named it. I guess trust is what it's named, don't think it had much impact so far :) If a choice has affinity and trust, I just color it pink.
Many Thanks!

Reactions: LightmanP
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote