Mod Ren'Py The Bite: Revenant - Walkthrough Mod [0.9302] [LightmanP]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in a 24h early access period. I will update it here afterward.
  • Mod updated to version 0.51.
  • Removed 2 skill checks.
  • Added an ability to use keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hotkey will hide the quick menu.
The dev has released an official in-game walkthrough, but I will continue updating this mod as long as there's a decent interest in it since its walkthrough is a bit more detailed, it adds some cheating (skill checks) and UI options.

Last edited:

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
The Mod shows Game Version 0.52 - and the Game here shows 0.51
Was there an Update to the Game that isnt published here until now ?

Reactions: Punto

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The Mod shows Game Version 0.52 - and the Game here shows 0.51
Was there an Update to the Game that isnt published here until now ?
Yeah, there was a bug fix update on Patreon. It'll probably make it here sometime later. You can use the mod just fine with 0.51.

Reactions: Punto

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks for making the mod.

Any thoughts on adding a cheat function for relationship and skill points (for future versions) in lieu of removing skill checks altogether? Removing it kind of negates any point of the character stat/power building portion of the gameplay altogether (an important element in an RPG IMO).

For example, iirc from playing w/o the mod, there was a science check with the human doctor/researcher which has been removed by the mod as if it wasn't there. If it was kept, a player could chose whether to cheat by bumping up the stat or not to and go with another strategy (or go yay! If their build passes it w/o cheats.)

Small point but thank you for the mod regardless.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks for making the mod.

Any thoughts on adding a cheat function for relationship and skill points (for future versions) in lieu of removing skill checks altogether? Removing it kind of negates any point of the character stat/power building portion of the gameplay altogether (an important element in an RPG IMO).

For example, iirc from playing w/o the mod, there was a science check with the human doctor/researcher which has been removed by the mod as if it wasn't there. If it was kept, a player could chose whether to cheat by bumping up the stat or not to and go with another strategy (or go yay! If their build passes it w/o cheats.)

Small point but thank you for the mod regardless.
Yeah, I probably should make one, we'll see.

Reactions: Punto and Tumai

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is it possible to change stats somehow because with save edit, it isn't possible or at least difficult to find

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
View attachment 1242339

Overview:
The mod shows stats changed by choices and highlights recommended ones, removes some choice requirements/skill checks, adds an option for naming saves, enables a quick menu, adds an ability to use keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu.

The mod is updated on my in 24h early access. I will update it here afterward.

Updated: 2022-05-04
Game/Creator: The Bite: Revenant / madmate.games - - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 0.52
Game Version: 0.52
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

ANDROID

View attachment 1242341 View attachment 1242342 View attachment 1242343
can you update this please ??

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote