Mod Ren'Py The Bite: Revenant - Walkthrough Mod [0.9302] [LightmanP]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in 36h early access. I will update it here afterward.
I've added Cheat mode instead of disabling some skill checks. With it enabled, you will pass most skill checks. Can be enabled from Preferences, at the start of the game, and the start of 0.71 content.
now is 36 hours not 24 as page 1 states?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
This is bugged af. Started a new game but i'm stuck in a place where there's nothing to trigger the next event. Everything i click on says...
2023-05-13 19_32_27-The Bite.png

Ooooookaaaayyyy.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 1242339

Overview:
The mod shows stats changed by choices and highlights recommended ones, adds a cheat mode to pass skill requirements, an option for naming saves, enables a quick menu, adds an ability to use keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu.​

Updated: 2023-05-13
Game/Creator: The Bite: Revenant / madmate.games - - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 0.81
Game Version: 0.81
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

ANDROID

View attachment 1242341 View attachment 1242342 View attachment 1242343
Awesome mod, I really like the "pass the skill requirement" feature.

Thank-you for the share.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
MC invited to Mihail villa and he is confronted by Emilia, only 2 choices there, bend or death, hope with your mod he can kick the bitches ass....

scrooloose123

May 1, 2021
First of all excellent mod! But I have a question based on the scripts I am seeing. In the following choice I see:

1684098223609.png

However in the choices.rpy script I see:

if getChoice("warehouse_meeting_truth") or getChoice("warehouse_meeting_lie"):
increaseRelationshipMax ("zoey", 3, "Trust")
increaseRelationshipMax ("runah", 5, "Affinity")
increaseRelationshipMax ("runah", 2, "Trust")
if getChoice("warehouse_meeting_truth"):
editAttribute("runah", "Trust", 2)
editAttribute("runah", "Affinity", 5)
if getChoice("warehouse_meeting_lie"):
editAttribute("zoey", "Trust", 3)

Which if I understand correctly means that of a new max of Affinity 5 and Trust 2 for the Arbiter I can either get 5 and 2 or 0 in both if I pick the other choice. Which in itself makes sense in how the Dev is calculating passes and fails based on current and max values.

My question is, how do you translate all that as "Arbiter Trust +1" or "Arbiter Trust -2"? Would it not be better to give a ratio of the skill or affinity or trust at each choice? for example (random values): Arbiter Trust 0.5, Arbiter Affinity 0.2

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
I realize it would likely take a lot of work, but it would be helpful to see more clarity on who the Trust and Affinity stat changes are affecting. You did this with the first time you meet the Arbiter cause plusses for the Arbiter meant minuses for Zoey, but that's the only time so far that I've seen you do it for times when multiple characters are present.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote