HTML The Black Baron [v0.2 Beta] [ColossalProjectProductions]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

The Text Formatting is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColossusProjectProduction

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
How do I get my relation up with here I bought her the most expensive tent then the couch scene happens not long after and then I don't see her after that.
I'd recommend instead going back to the ambush fight, and trying a little more. That's all the hint that I'll permit myself to give.

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Computer totally screwed. free bc I don't know if I'll have access to any PC's for a while, and my Phone really doesn't like Patreon.

I don't like to beg, but if anyone had a dilemma about subbing, now would be a good time. Hardware can be expensive.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheBlackBaron-0.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow! Amazing!

I wouldn't say it was short if you are reading and not just skipping to scenes it took like 2 hours to go through pretty decent for a 0.2.

Really love everything about it the customization, the choices, the characters, the world building and the choices of photos. Cannot wait for more.

It's refreshing to play as medieval type game that actually has women hesitate and recognizes the significance of her losing her virginity rather than just jumping right to it.

Can't wait for more Annette. Can imagine MC finally gets her into bed oops she's bossy and wraps her legs around him or just tells him not to pull out. Comes back from sacking another town and she's pregnant. Yeah he's a noble and she's a commoner but depending on how wealthy her father is could make sense for him to marry her out of honor/love/a super big dowery.

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Wow! Amazing!

I wouldn't say it was short if you are reading and not just skipping to scenes it took like 2 hours to go through pretty decent for a 0.2.

Really love everything about it the customization, the choices, the characters, the world building and the choices of photos. Cannot wait for more.

It's refreshing to play as medieval type game that actually has women hesitate and recognizes the significance of her losing her virginity rather than just jumping right to it.

Can't wait for more Annette. Can imagine MC finally gets her into bed oops she's bossy and wraps her legs around him or just tells him not to pull out. Comes back from sacking another town and she's pregnant. Yeah he's a noble and she's a commoner but depending on how wealthy her father is could make sense for him to marry her out of honor/love/a super big dowery.
Glad you liked it, unfortunately my PC has broken down late last week, and still haven't managed to diagnose and fully replace it. Certainily, I plan on continuing, but for now it's basically a full stop as far as development goes.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes