3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Is there a way to increase the search, like instead of 3 to be able to search all 5 dfferent options when searching
No, but you'll eventually unlock a means to plant drugs on the women to incarcerate them anyway, should you fail to find anything on them. You just gotta rank up enough times and you'll be able to buy that contraband from a friendly source. Besides, if you're searching anywhere other than the shirt, skirt and pantsu, you're doing it wrong; if there are no drugs to be found on her naked body, she likely never had any to begin with. That's why you should be patient and appreciate what's in store for you.

Goldenlord101

Nov 1, 2023
It's hidden behind several things:

1st: you need to ascend to Vice Commander rank and completed the first 'request' (which is getting prisoner in your private room).
2nd: you need to hear the rumor about the dissolution of crime ring involving lolis from your partner.
3rd: you need to visit the special brothel at night in Pleasure District and get rejected.
4th: you need to ask your partner about the Invitation.
5th: you need to patrol the wealthy district and arrest males until one of them drops the invitation.
6th: then return to the brothel and you will unlock the 'young lady' bodytype.

Talk to the brothel manager again and he will start special bounty for lolis. You can return them to the brothel manager for 6k each.
You're a good man, thank you

hollow_mekhet

Aug 20, 2020
is there a save for the most recent steam version? I think the most recent save in the thread changes the translation which i'm not a huge fan of. Thank you!

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
When are devs going to learn that lack of female moans, voice, etc, instantly makes their game shitter.
Well that's a personal take, there are a lot of game without voice acting which still deliver some good product. Personally, i prefer game with a lot of content a.k.a girls and gameplay ( female moans, voice, etc are more side-bonus.)
Note: i don't try to say that your preference are bad, but i think you are locking yourself out of many good stuff out there

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
When are devs going to learn that lack of female moans, voice, etc, instantly makes their game shitter.
Play one of Oneone1's older games and come back, like those ones from before 2018 or so.

I skipped most of their stuff until they eventually toned down the voice acting and it got a lot better.

Alex24xx

Jan 9, 2021
is there any way to create a custom character? i get the wanted poster and code thing for creation, but i have no idea what code to input to create a custom character instead of copying one from the wanted poster

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
is there any way to create a custom character? i get the wanted poster and code thing for creation, but i have no idea what code to input to create a custom character instead of copying one from the wanted poster
The code is to pull up characters already made. You should instead go through the step-by-step process of creating how you want the girl to look.

But if you want a loli instead of a woman, you'll have to do some side stuff after becoming Vice Captain.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
whats this?
It was a spambot trying to farm redirect credits and/or get people to download a virus. They posted the same thing in a dozen threads hoping someone would assume it was the old files or modpack they were begging for and click the links then download the files.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Unclear if game is censored. Pics in OP post appear censored but screenshots by various people in thread show apparently uncensored? Is the primary DL link to a censored or uncensored ver? Is there an uncensor patch somewhere that is not linked in OP?

I'll pass on looking at blurry pixels

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Unclear if game is censored. Pics in OP post appear censored but screenshots by various people in thread show apparently uncensored? Is the primary DL link to a censored or uncensored ver? Is there an uncensor patch somewhere that is not linked in OP?

I'll pass on looking at blurry pixels
kagura games picked it up. anything they get their hands on gets a decensor

just make sure their logo pops up before the game bots up the title screen and you'll know. (cause I downloaded it from a different site, not here)

Reactions: Mistervd

LeDarthPlanet

Jan 10, 2023
Can I get a proper guide for this game?? I managed to become the Vice-Commander but I can't access the endgame content. What and how to do to get those extra content?? Also is there any way to access the noble's house??

Candela.

Dec 23, 2020
The author released a new game called My Special Summer Vacation. They are getting closer to perfecting these live 2 models, which only took 3 seconds to load each time, unlike this game, which takes 3 business days to load any animated NPC. I hope you guys try it; it's pretty good.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes