EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
A girl is trapped by Kuromaru, a black spherical creature, and various monsters and traps attack her when she wanders into the labyrinth!
Can she escape safely to the original place? The girl's fate depends on your control!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-24
Release Date: 2024-07-24
Original Title: 黒の迷宮
Developer: mozu field - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese, Spanish
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
The faces, and inconsistency in art style in general, looks like AI without even looking at hands.
Pretty impressive how far it has advanced, even hands are starting to look better. Wonder how much it'll advance in 5 years.
they are either lying or this is not ai, dlsite is obligated to say if its ai.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You know that DLsite removed all completely AI generated art games, right? :HideThePain:
It may be partial use of AI, but it's not mentioned on DLsite. So doubt it's AI.
What do AI-assisted games get labled as, AI or not AI?
Just curious, this game looks interesting enough that I am checking it out.

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you for the share! Just beat it. It was kinda meh. It only takes an hour so to beat and has an invincibility mode unlocked from the start so it's not terrible.
Spritework was nice, even though I didn't understand what was meant to be happening in some of them. You unlock all scenes just by beating the stage, so you don't need to go out of your way to trigger them.

Overall............................................... Well, I certainly wouldn't pay for it.