VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
Saw this game in 2020 and thought "Oh another MHA game that will be dead in an update or 2." Surprised to see its still ongoing.

Does the game actually have a fair amount of content? WHATS THE CATCH!?

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Saw this game in 2020 and thought "Oh another MHA game that will be dead in an update or 2." Surprised to see its still ongoing.

Does the game actually have a fair amount of content? WHATS THE CATCH!?
Well, it would be unfair for us to say whether there is a lot of content in the game. That's for other players to answer :geek:. Regarding your last 2 questions: fate itself tells us to stop development - initially, exhausting studying, burnouts, our own problems, and then a full-scale invasion of Ukraine :HideThePain:. I guess that's the catch, hahahahahahahaha... :WutFace: But so far, we are holding on confidently, although not without problems!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'd say it's got a decent amount of content. Less than it ought to, but then, the developers are literally at war so I feel like that qualifies as extenuating circumstances.

I just got all the H in the current version, at least according to the gallery. You got some 6-7 Uraraka scenes, 4-5 Tsuyu scenes, a scene with an OC, a handful of Mei scenes, and some teasers for Midnight, Toga, and someone else.

Some developers would even call that complete, but then a lot of them are only light H, some flashed titties or handjobs and such, so there's clearly a lot more coming.

Reactions: Irizin

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I'd say it's got a decent amount of content. Less than it ought to, but then, the developers are literally at war so I feel like that qualifies as extenuating circumstances.

I just got all the H in the current version, at least according to the gallery. You got some 6-7 Uraraka scenes, 4-5 Tsuyu scenes, a scene with an OC, a handful of Mei scenes, and some teasers for Midnight, Toga, and someone else.

Some developers would even call that complete, but then a lot of them are only light H, some flashed titties or handjobs and such, so there's clearly a lot more coming.
The only thing we would like to say is that we are not military, if that's what you mean (although it could still happen). It's been more or less calm where we are for a long time now, except for the rocket attacks, of course.

As for the game, we have a lot of plans for development (although we want to finish it as soon as possible and not delay it), so we keep working :3

One or two updates, and the core of the game will be ready, then there will be even more content (/ =ω=)/.

Reactions: fdsweqqqqq

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I wasn't trying to imply you were necessarily military, although I'm given to understand that the line between military and civilian is a bit blurred in Ukraine right now.

Instead, I was trying to say that developing a game while rockets are hitting your neighbors is a good reason to have a slow development. Very reasonable. Understandable.

In fact with that in mind development could even be called fast!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ND Ferret Studio

TheDarkMagician

May 3, 2018
Exciting first date just invite Uraraka somewhere, said for me to talk to her but every time i try Deku say " i think it's better not to bother her now." i tried to talk in diferent days used the computer and nothing, i think i am stuck.
Never mind a load a prior save and this time it works XD.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Waiting for the call for Uraraka to wake up, it been 5 weeks and still nothing.
Try filling out other questlines. Uraraka woke up for me in the span of a week or so.
Tsuyu and Mei are the two most likely holding you back, unless you're not doing main missions for some reason.

Bahamuht

Aug 2, 2020
Try filling out other questlines. Uraraka woke up for me in the span of a week or so.
Tsuyu and Mei are the two most likely holding you back, unless you're not doing main missions for some reason.
Finished Mei's stuff and also Main missions, everything is waiting on Uraraka now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Finished Mei's stuff and also Main missions, everything is waiting on Uraraka now.
As I understand it, you were skipping time through the "Wait till" function, but now it's not working correctly, and you're actually skipping one day at a time, not several. So you can sleep for a few more days and everything should work.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes