VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Hrea_

Nov 5, 2017
i actually like java more presicely because of future usage, as i can keep importing more and more code and it will not crash with any other node i have.
for me phyton is to use at the moment, and java for bigger projects.....

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
i actually like java more presicely because of future usage, as i can keep importing more and more code and it will not crash with any other node i have.
for me phyton is to use at the moment, and java for bigger projects.....
Unfortunately, I had no experience of using Java at all. Thanks to university, I was familiar with c++, but at a rather superficial level. I agree that each project has its own tool. Although I really like Python, I have no desire to write everything in it. Especially considering dynamic data typing and the horror it can bring :HideThePain:.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hrea_

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Update summary / Development plan

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! Dear friends, thank you for such a warm welcome to the 0.05 Part 2 update!!! Our expectations were much lower, but the community managed to surprise us. For us, this is a manifestation of incredible trust in us as developers, and we appreciate it. We can safely say that the release was quite successful, as well as the introduction of 2 important things - save support and sound in animated scenes. The announcement of version 0.05 Part 3 will be coming later, where you will learn more about the content of the update. So now, let's talk about our plans for the near future and what you can expect.

Right now, we have a small problem - our developer-programmer is going to defend his diploma next month, so his resources are very limited and this is the reason for infrequent posts (but at least after that he will graduate from the university and will be completely free!). Given this, a realistic scenario for the summer for us is:
  • June - creating the structure, writing the entire plot for the 0.05 Part 3 update.
  • July - release of the Ukrainian localization for version 0.05 Part 2 at the beginning of the month + bug fixes from players, small improvements, etc. Implementation of the combat system, its tutorial and everything related to it. Moreover, everything is very easy here, because the only thing left is the implementation - the documentation of the mechanics has already been written (because it was originally planned for the 0.05 Part 2 update).
  • August - setting up the plot, scenes, sounds. At the end of the month or at the beginning of the next one - release of version 0.05 Part 3.
Also this year, we set ourselves the task of closing some additional things that we should have done a long time ago - the global gallery, titles, the Easter Egg Manager, and other smaller features. But they are definitely planned for the next update after 0.05 Part 3.

We will be sharing both general and exclusive content with you along the way, so be sure to stay tuned! In case there are any changes, we will keep you informed and tell you as it is. And thank you for following and supporting us!!! Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!
wrkinprgrs.png

Last edited:

Hrea_

Nov 5, 2017
Update summary / Development plan

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! Dear friends, thank you for such a warm welcome to the 0.05 Part 2 update!!! Our expectations were much lower, but the community managed to surprise us. For us, this is a manifestation of incredible trust in us as developers, and we appreciate it. We can safely say that the release was quite successful, as well as the introduction of 2 important things - save support and sound in animated scenes. The announcement of version 0.05 Part 3 will be coming later, where you will learn more about the content of the update. So now, let's talk about our plans for the near future and what you can expect.

Right now, we have a small problem - our developer-programmer is going to defend his diploma next month, so his resources are very limited and this is the reason for infrequent posts (but at least after that he will graduate from the university and will be completely free!). Given this, a realistic scenario for the summer for us is:
  • June - creating the structure, writing the entire plot for the 0.05 Part 3 update.
  • July - release of the Ukrainian localization for version 0.05 Part 2 at the beginning of the month + bug fixes from players, small improvements, etc. Implementation of the combat system, its tutorial and everything related to it. Moreover, everything is very easy here, because the only thing left is the implementation - the documentation of the mechanics has already been written (because it was originally planned for the 0.05 Part 2 update).
  • August - setting up the plot, scenes, sounds. At the end of the month or at the beginning of the next one - release of version 0.05 Part 3.
Also this year, we set ourselves the task of closing some additional things that we should have done a long time ago - the global gallery, titles, the Easter Egg Manager, and other smaller features. But they are definitely planned for the next update after 0.05 Part 3.

We will be sharing both general and exclusive content with you along the way, so be sure to stay tuned! In case there are any changes, we will keep you informed and tell you as it is. And thank you for following and supporting us!!! Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!
Good luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: ND Ferret Studio

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Finally, the long-awaited freedom!!!

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! Our developer-programmer has finally almost finished his thesis! This month and the last one have been hell for him, as anyone who graduated from university can understand what a pain in the neck it is. The presentation and demonstration will take place on Tuesday, after which he is completely free!

Anyway, after that, our developer will be completely free and ready to devote all his attention to our project. The number of posts and content should increase now that we're done with this huge time-eating machine...

Thanks to this, the content of the 0.05 Part 3 update will be announced at the end of the month. We already have some work on it and we are sure that you will like what we have prepared.

We are extremely grateful for your support and patience. It is your faith in us that inspires us to work even harder and exceed your expectations. Stay tuned for all the exciting news and updates! If there are any changes or news, we will definitely inform you. Thank you for following and supporting us!!! Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!

wrkinprgrs.png

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Finally, the long-awaited freedom!!!

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! Our developer-programmer has finally almost finished his thesis! This month and the last one have been hell for him, as anyone who graduated from university can understand what a pain in the neck it is. The presentation and demonstration will take place on Tuesday, after which he is completely free!

Anyway, after that, our developer will be completely free and ready to devote all his attention to our project. The number of posts and content should increase now that we're done with this huge time-eating machine...

Thanks to this, the content of the 0.05 Part 3 update will be announced at the end of the month. We already have some work on it and we are sure that you will like what we have prepared.

We are extremely grateful for your support and patience. It is your faith in us that inspires us to work even harder and exceed your expectations. Stay tuned for all the exciting news and updates! If there are any changes or news, we will definitely inform you. Thank you for following and supporting us!!! Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!

Glad the programmer finally graduating his uni. cannot wait for part 3 for 0.05 news soon (hopefully)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ND Ferret Studio
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes