• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
ok rip im stuck at Tuesday Morning, ill just go on the first day to get the Cams on evening, go to sleep, and then i can literally do nothing anymore, always says Not the time right now, no matter what Time or day i try

Mrkain

Jun 25, 2019
Whats the current playtime of the game to 100% current content? I see its a 0.0.1 but is this initial like 10 minute demo basically or like an hour or 3 hours or?

I ask because its a trainer, and trainers tend to be very long term/drawn out. Wondering if its worth the time now at .1 or to wait till like .5 or something depending on release of content

Ytiev

Jun 15, 2019
I cant find the space to put the 3rd camera in the UA hall. Tried clicking everywhere, any help?

MidKnight

Jun 12, 2017
Just.... make another Rogue Like in your taste and style with a bit more frequent updates and I'd be a hardcore fan....

Been so long since I saw a promising trainer...got high hopes from it...

Toppylicious

May 9, 2019
So like, are there any scenes yet even? I haven't seen any. I've hidden all the cameras and was told to keep my libido high. Interacting with the girls doesn't do anything.

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Hunni, it's a date sim.

Title may be misleading.

The planned fetishes on their Patreon.

There is no corruption hun, it's a relationship builder.
Thank you for the right comments for other users, but it's also worth noting that we misled many with this name in the first place. And as practice shows, we should change the name after all, but we will do it exactly in the next update. It's just that we wanted to take the best of this type of game and in the process of development we went a little bit in a different direction than we expected. We apologize to all the players we have misled and please don't be upset, because in the future we will also be able to show a lot of interesting things ^-^.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes