VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Ok a few really funky things right off the bat. After going to school the first day and getting the camera you sleep. Then on the next day you literally can't do anything at all beside rest twice so its evening so you can go to school to install it. Then again you can't do anything but rest twice so you can go to the lab.

I mean you're suppose to be a student at the school, shouldn't going to school at least rabbit hole the time away instead of not being able to go at all? This is actually really frustrating as one as player felt completely lost wasting time clicking everything. Also the hallway outside the class room need some work too. That is a very difficult to spot exit to the main hall.

Otherwise really like the art and the unique spin on the story. Hope you guys continue, will keep out on your project!

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Ok a few really funky things right off the bat. After going to school the first day and getting the camera you sleep. Then on the next day you literally can't do anything at all beside rest twice so its evening so you can go to school to install it. Then again you can't do anything but rest twice so you can go to the lab.

I mean you're suppose to be a student at the school, shouldn't going to school at least rabbit hole the time away instead of not being able to go at all? This is actually really frustrating as one as player felt completely lost wasting time clicking everything. Also the hallway outside the class room need some work too. That is a very difficult to spot exit to the main hall.

Otherwise really like the art and the unique spin on the story. Hope you guys continue, will keep out on your project!
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, you are right. But these are all problems of the early build. Through a couple of updates (We need to finish with the technical part. Battle system, gallery, etc.) we will be able to saturate the world with activity, and the promotion of both the main and side stories (They include relationships with girls). Hopefully, the following updates will bring you a lot of pleasure.

Ravenborn

Dec 4, 2018
Still haven't played the demo, just found out about the game today, but it's the first game I bookmark here - it looks like it has a lot of potential for a great story, and I'm really hoping you can keep up with it! Once I get the chance to play it, I'll make sure to come back and give my opinion as well. Best of luck!

Reactions: ND Ferret Studio

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Um... I have mixed feelings as to the game so far. First off, I know that this game is early in development, and so parts are bound to change, and I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. However, I am not a fan of the way Midoria acts. I understand the desire to tell a new story with the same characters, but he just feels cold when he first gets to UA. I mean, I like how he stands up for himself, but I hate how he's disrespectful to other students. I get why with Bakugo, because fuck him, but I dont like how he feels like an edge lord. Relax the character a bit, make him a bit more open towards the other students. Don't make him be like "I'm not anyone's friend", but more like "I prefer to be left alone, but wont get angry when someone talks to me." I mean, isnt he trying to blend in at UA? If he was more respectful and open, then more people would be less suspicious of him.

Again, I understand completely that the game is in early development, but it wouldnt hurt to just make the MC less of a self-insert "cool kid who doesn't take anyone's shit and is edgy."

Reactions: Genji

Jrfkfbxkdkdd

Aug 12, 2020
After the scene where deku beat bakugo i dont know what to do
After they Say to buy some camera at the convinience store

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
After the scene where deku beat bakugo i dont know what to do
After they Say to buy some camera at the convinience store
You should talk to Heiz about the UA and he will give you the cameras ^-^.

Last edited:

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Um... I have mixed feelings as to the game so far. First off, I know that this game is early in development, and so parts are bound to change, and I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. However, I am not a fan of the way Midoria acts. I understand the desire to tell a new story with the same characters, but he just feels cold when he first gets to UA. I mean, I like how he stands up for himself, but I hate how he's disrespectful to other students. I get why with Bakugo, because fuck him, but I dont like how he feels like an edge lord. Relax the character a bit, make him a bit more open towards the other students. Don't make him be like "I'm not anyone's friend", but more like "I prefer to be left alone, but wont get angry when someone talks to me." I mean, isnt he trying to blend in at UA? If he was more respectful and open, then more people would be less suspicious of him.

Again, I understand completely that the game is in early development, but it wouldnt hurt to just make the MC less of a self-insert "cool kid who doesn't take anyone's shit and is edgy."
Thank you for your feedback. You quite rightly pointed out that it was an early access, which might have made you feel that way. In the coming update, I think the situation will be clearer for you, as the focus will still be on character relationships (even if few). Yes, at the moment he is rude, perhaps even bold, but also remember that the wound left by the world to him and others forced him to give up. Our Midoriya is different, but even in him you can find that old Midoriya we know from anime and manga. Just give this character a chance to reveal himself. Especially, who knows, maybe there will be someone who can melt the heart of our MC unwavering and almighty (in the future, naturally^-^)?

Last edited:

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
So uh, any updates or news on this...?
To see the latest news on the state of development, please follow the link to the discord channel in the description of the game. And yes, the update is being prepared for release and will appear soon (we will try this week) for sure. Thank you for showing interest in our game ^_^.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Facts.Too edgy and cringy.Also if the girls turn out to be sluts.Im out.They still typical highschool students.And never dating anyone in the anime.

Reactions: Lerd0

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Facts.Too edgy and cringy.Also if the girls turn out to be sluts.Im out.They still typical highschool students.And never dating anyone in the anime.

maybe play the game a bit more then, cause i can see why he acts so "cold" towards the others:

1. this isnt school for him, its more a mission to achive his revenge for his mother
2. he said after the experiments that he feels colder/cant really express feelings that well
3. the mentality is just everyone before hurt me without reason, why should they be different and why should i put in the effort
4. he opens up again after interactions

also is it a bug or can i really not go to classes ._.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I got the cameras and security jammer it is Tuesday morning and other then the doors and arrows in Mydorias apartment say not hear now including the school what am I mssing

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
maybe play the game a bit more then, cause i can see why he acts so "cold" towards the others:

1. this isnt school for him, its more a mission to achive his revenge for his mother
2. he said after the experiments that he feels colder/cant really express feelings that well
3. the mentality is just everyone before hurt me without reason, why should they be different and why should i put in the effort
4. he opens up again after interactions

also is it a bug or can i really not go to classes ._.
At the moment, the lessons have not yet been implemented.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I got the cameras and security jammer it is Tuesday morning and other then the doors and arrows in Mydorias apartment say not hear now including the school what am I mssing
You have to rest until the evening, and go to the UA.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
my god you just wrote that like an edgy 13 year old
I don't fully understand you, can you explain what this is about? If you have any complaints about the writing of the dialogues, we are always open to criticism and are willing to listen to it, but not just from the category of "dude, it's too bad, etc.", but if you describe the problem in a more constructive way. Tell us what you don't like about the writing style, or give us examples where you don't like it. We will answer you later, and if you want a more prompt response, then please welcome to our discord server, we will definitely be waiting on you and other players ^-^.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes