VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
At the moment, the lessons have not yet been implemented.
At the moment, the lessons have not yet been implemented.
And yes, the real problem is that right now players are constantly confused about what they should be doing. And that's not your problem, it's ours, which we'll fix by adding tasks to the game for clearer boundaries of what needs to be done. Expect this in the next update, but in the meantime, try to be more careful with the text, there's always a reference point. And when you're really done with all the content, you'll get a message signaling that that's it. Have a great walkthrough!!!

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
public sex life & poke-ball acedemia have froppy, and there's another one who's name escapes me that is hand drawn and combines MHA & x-men into one hero school
the first one suck and him make a other game using amost the same name that only use different art and name but but what they say the same like in first one in fact in the other one they call one of the person froppy but fore no point

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
And yes, the real problem is that right now players are constantly confused about what they should be doing. And that's not your problem, it's ours, which we'll fix by adding tasks to the game for clearer boundaries of what needs to be done. Expect this in the next update, but in the meantime, try to be more careful with the text, there's always a reference point. And when you're really done with all the content, you'll get a message signaling that that's it. Have a great walkthrough!!!
this only ver 0.02 give it time this basic the basic to see if it run and people like the thought of it

• Red Heart
Reactions: ND Ferret Studio

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

My Hero Trainer [v0.02] [ND Ferret Studio]

Reactions: asanoturna

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Boring after 3 minutes of play. its uncomfort to play. sorry time waste for me

Any_name

Apr 5, 2019
Love the premise, good art style, and decent writing (flaws forgiven on the assumption that English is not your native language).
But I have to say, the loop seems incomplete, and I have no idea what the game expects me to do at any given time.
I would think a phone or a notebook in the game with an objective tracker would be a huge help going forward.

ATM, I know there's supposed to be a date going on, but when, how, where?

AH, figured it out: You have to do literally nothing until Sunday Noon.
Need that objective tracker.

Last edited:

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Love the premise, good art style, and decent writing (flaws forgiven on the assumption that English is not your native language).
But I have to say, the loop seems incomplete, and I have no idea what the game expects me to do at any given time.
I would think a phone or a notebook in the game with an objective tracker would be a huge help going forward.

ATM, I know there's supposed to be a date going on, but when, how, where?
Thanks for the review. Yes, you are absolutely right and we agree with the points you made. We are going to introduce tasks in a later update (after the fix version 0.021 of mobile and pc game versions) which will be relatively soon (we can't say when exactly, but it will include a phone with its features, tasks, gallery, etc.). So hopefully in the future you will not have such questions^-^.

Last edited:
Reactions: Any_name

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
the first one suck and him make a other game using amost the same name that only use different art and name but but what they say the same like in first one in fact in the other one they call one of the person froppy but fore no point
PSL is pretty good for a trainer with no over-plot other than get the girls. The reason they made the second version is because they got in trouble with copyright, so the non-parody version is what is on patreon and funds the parody version.

Reactions: Furyous D

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I think it would be better if you moved away from animating H-scenes and instead move to describing them in dialogue. Or a combination of the two. I just feel when you do H-scenes in this manner it feels really boring. Like what are they feeling? Does she have any trouble doing this for the first time? What are their thoughts? None of this is translated to the viewer when you do H-scenes in the manner that you're doing.

• Angry

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
I think it would be better if you moved away from animating H-scenes and instead move to describing them in dialogue. Or a combination of the two. I just feel when you do H-scenes in this manner it feels really boring. Like what are they feeling? Does she have any trouble doing this for the first time? What are their thoughts? None of this is translated to the viewer when you do H-scenes in the manner that you're doing.
I mean, show dont tell, right? I think it's better to actually show what is happening rather than being like "oh, this super hot thing is happening. It's really cool, if only you could see it."

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I mean, show dont tell, right? I think it's better to actually show what is happening rather than being like "oh, this super hot thing is happening. It's really cool, if only you could see it."
Thanks for the feedback to both of you. It's worth saying that it's quite an interesting point and I think the animation scenes are important, but it wouldn't hurt to refine the dialogue aspect. Thank you very much for the great idea, because it really helps the development of our project and will be a good "innovation". Let's say we'll take it to heart ^-^. Anyway, it's feedback like yours that we expect the most, because the full concept of the whole project is NOT ready at the moment and we still haven't decided what direction the project will go in.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I don't fully understand you, can you explain what this is about? If you have any complaints about the writing of the dialogues, we are always open to criticism and are willing to listen to it, but not just from the category of "dude, it's too bad, etc.", but if you describe the problem in a more constructive way. Tell us what you don't like about the writing style, or give us examples where you don't like it. We will answer you later, and if you want a more prompt response, then please welcome to our discord server, we will definitely be waiting on you and other players ^-^.
Fairly certain they were replying to the guy above them, and wasn't referring to your story. I could be wrong though.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I keep getting this error saying could not execute
Please tell us about the problem in the discord channel in the #question with a screenshot of the error and a description of the situation when it occurs.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.02 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
I don't fully understand you, can you explain what this is about? If you have any complaints about the writing of the dialogues, we are always open to criticism and are willing to listen to it, but not just from the category of "dude, it's too bad, etc.", but if you describe the problem in a more constructive way. Tell us what you don't like about the writing style, or give us examples where you don't like it. We will answer you later, and if you want a more prompt response, then please welcome to our discord server, we will definitely be waiting on you and other players ^-^.
I was talking to the person who wrote the message above me, idk about the game much cause I haven't played it in some time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ND Ferret Studio

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Do you think this is suddenly a movie? What exactly is being shown in these h-scenes aside from a hand going up and down? The reason why 'show and don't tell' is something that is followed in visual media is because they have the luxury of using visuals to portray what they could've told the audience through narration or dialogue. That same luxury is not something a visual novel is capable of portraying in a complex scene such as Deku's first sexual experience, as demonstrated by the current h-scene in place. Academy34 ran into the same issue when they were starting out, and they improved them as they added dialog and narration to them.

Reactions: spam24601

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for the feedback to both of you. It's worth saying that it's quite an interesting point and I think the animation scenes are important, but it wouldn't hurt to refine the dialogue aspect. Thank you very much for the great idea, because it really helps the development of our project and will be a good "innovation". Let's say we'll take it to heart ^-^. Anyway, it's feedback like yours that we expect the most, because the full concept of the whole project is NOT ready at the moment and we still haven't decided what direction the project will go in.
If you're going to stick with animations, at least take away the interactable buttons, and have them instead trigger as you progress through the dialog.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes