VN Ren'Py The Boss's Wife: A Dangerous Affair [v0.1] [Toothless Studio]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
it's crazy to me that so many people keep making affair/cheating games about the forbidden, and then make it so the reason the characters are having an affair is that they hate their shitty relationship/partner.

bruh that's not forbidden. that's basic as basic gets. grow up and get a divorce.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have to agree not bad at all ... leaving off where you did ... i hate cliffhangers .. i'm guessing you do want to be Toothless :LOL:
you have me waiting to see more awesome job :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I like the game but it runs awful man! It even shut down during the last scene. What the hell is the dev doing? Is he staking up images on each other, and not unload them or something?

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
i just dont see any valid reason aside from a tracker in the phone the boss would show up to MC's house in the middle of the night. did i miss reading dialogue where they were buddies or something?

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
I like the game but it runs awful man! It even shut down during the last scene. What the hell is the dev doing? Is he staking up images on each other, and not unload them or something?
Yes, pretty much. He uses the 'show' command without ever hiding them. He should use the 'scene' command. 'Show' only hides images with the same tag, but none of the images have tags, so they are never hidden.

Reactions: bodyharvest

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
The Boss's Wife: A Dangerous Affair [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes