VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Boy Who Dicked Through Time [Ch. 1] [Accurate Asteroid Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Reporting back. Lots of comedy, plenty of lewds, No sandbox grind, Giant tit Milfs, Have a choice of the MC not being a complete wimpy simp. Only drawbacks so far are the animations especially for KK. With those type of models the bar has been set so high by other games on this site that a new game either has to be just as smooth or dont bother at all. Other then the minor gripes I will at least give it credit for not taking itself too serious and being unique. Even makes fun of some of the 4th wall new game tropes. Ill keep my eye on this one. Wait til develops a tad more before an official review. Depends on update schedule and how much kink we get to make it not boring.
Well gosh, thank you, I'm glad it appears you had fun! Wooh, that's a relief off of my back. As far as the animation goes, man, I'm not an animator by trade and honestly have no idea on where to begin. I know the bar's been set very high, and honestly, I'm not aiming for trying to raise the bar-at least not yet. Actually, tbh, they're not even real animations, it's just me abusing the fuck out of the ATL option (my cheeks are already blushing in embarrassment). This game was made at something of a breakneck speed, and I didn't really commit to learning the animating process. But now that the game's been released and I'm more familiar with ren'py, I will try to get a better hold of that process. I cannot stress, thank you so much for the good and constructive review. :)

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
I'm seeing tags for anal sex and pregnancy, but not vaginal sex. Does somebody need a biology refresher?
:unsure:
Whoops, my bad! No, no biology refresher is needed, tbh I kind of thought that was just something implied lol. But I'll be sure to add that as an extra genre feature in an update. But yes, there is vaginal sex in the game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That title alone is enough to get me interested in playing this game. The story also sounds like something i would enjoy so I'm definitely trying this out.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Playing it slowly,i actually kinda enjoy it,good luck for this gamw in the future,i'm waiting

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Ooh and as much i enjoy it,i think the size for the game is too big comparing to how long the game is,you should use webp for less size with same quality

Reactions: Nothing Clever

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Ooh and as much i enjoy it,i think the size for the game is too big comparing to how long the game is,you should use webp for less size with same quality
Okay, absolutely. Compressing and making folders is something I'm still getting the hang of, but I know it's absolutely necessary. I'll check webp out. In fact, I'll say it here, that there's going to be a small update in a few days, like a .01 update, and hopefully making the game smaller will be one of the things addressed. :)

Reactions: Andy27 and Codex07

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Helen of Troy should be in this
I have a list of girls from all over the world and all over history. I'll add her to the list, but I have to say, Helen of Troy is a bit more of a mythological figure, and I'm trying to keep the list relegated to people who have been historically verified. Still though, she is a very interesting figure.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like a very promising game so I'll download and check out the demo myself, but so far after read all the comments and they already showed very positive view make me confident it will be a very fun trip

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A couple of gripes: The textbox is far too big without having any control of its opaqueness. Text is too big and I had to alter it with Shift-A. I am not particularly happy with this style of artwork. These days it looks very childish and old fashioned. I did enjoy the story though.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry it does not work. The artwork is about a sexy as a kid's colouring book. Good luck and bye.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes