Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Let me clarify one thing, one more time...

There won't be any forced sex scenes between the girls and other male characters in the game. What I meant in the quote above, was that there will be options for pimping out the girls, when the player struggles with fulfilling main quests. There is no obligation to engage in that kind of stuff and there will be no real focus on it. It's just there in the background, highlighting how rotten the MC really is. Same with rape - it's much more of a storytelling tool that a focus fetish. The game is about corruption and MC banging girls left and right - no simping, no netorare, no fapping to other couples having sex, fast buildup, lots of lewdness and a simple story. That's just the concept I chose.

About the dialogue options - they really do matter. Even with the room deposit quest, there's more than one way to get the required amount of money.

About pregnancy - it might appear later in the game as an optional thing. Not sure if we ever get to that point, because since v0.5 landed I've been getting only one star reviews and it's becoming clear to me a big chunk of the audience doesn't like reused art (even highly customized, or they are just unable to tell the difference) and the type of story I'm going for. I'm no masochist.
My main "problem" with the game is the lack of influence as a player. I cant change how the MC interacts with the women. I am not a big fan of humiliation - I sprinkle a bit of that into my "style" when I get the choice.

But when you can accept that its a fun little game - I do like the art (dont really care about the origin - would be a bit hypocritical to complain about that on a pirate site ^^) most of the time and I am a fan of corruption stories :)

CTR -X

May 25, 2017
Just played the update, It was well worth the wait. Don't let other people's opinions deter you from what you want to create King, what I've seen so far is really good. I just hope the updates start coming out more frequently now.

Reactions: Corrupt King

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
So is the game supposed to end with me broke? Tried 2 play through now and both times I get game over..... How am I to make more money? I choose make money option every time it comes up.
Renting the room in the love hotel can end up giving quite a lot of money.

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
Players will have the ability to skip this content, even though for me personally that's the part I'm most eager to create :sneaky:
Me too, I'm super eager to see more of this, and was very excited when you hinted about exploring this more.
Karin's transformation was what got me into this game and I hope there are several more similar scenes in the future.
Keep up the great work.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im I observed this right, I have to turn on the urination in the options by putting he bar next to it. Nothing else to indicate if its on or off O_O

Reactions: GreenMeanie

Drillmax

Apr 17, 2021
Me too, I'm super eager to see more of this, and was very excited when you hinted about exploring this more.
Karin's transformation was what got me into this game and I hope there are several more similar scenes in the future.
Keep up the great work.
Me too, i wanna see how it developes the story of the hormonal pills and see other girls transform. Keep it going King, your game is great

Reactions: Tick.Tock

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I got a game over on the first week, finshed the weeek on 17. Even after pimping Karin out.. Is this the end of content ? Otherwise its a pretty sad ending to the game for me. Never realy gave me any op to make money than that. Dont have any intention to replay the whole thing, I was just playing for the enjoyment.

I actually like the transformation aspect to it (like Karin), but if I cant make it past the first week... then.........

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Not to be a joykill or anything for people who enjoy this game.
But seeing a game with stolen assets get clout is very discouraging to up-coming H game artists and devs isn't it ?
I mean it seems fine maybe now ( though I still think it's shitty personally ). But if there comes a day when the forums are filled with these types of games then won't we see a drop in new Hentai art ?
I know the dev doesn't charge money. But still discouraging for people who put in the work to make the CGs or who want to publish their own artwork.
Yes it's a pirating site, HOWEVER regardless if you legit buy a game or pirate it, the people who made the game will be recognized, and thus even if you pirate something, the people who worked to make the game and their careers will benefit from the attention.
So atleast the dev should list the source for every stolen art he scavanged. There's being a pirate, and then there's being an ass.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Not to be a joykill or anything for people who enjoy this game.
But seeing a game with stolen assets get clout is very discouraging to up-coming H game artists and devs isn't it ?
I mean it seems fine maybe now ( though I still think it's shitty personally ). But if there comes a day when the forums are filled with these types of games then won't we see a drop in new Hentai art ?
I know the dev doesn't charge money. But still discouraging for people who put in the work to make the CGs or who want to publish their own artwork.
Yes it's a pirating site, HOWEVER regardless if you legit buy a game or pirate it, the people who made the game will be recognized, and thus even if you pirate something, the people who worked to make the game and their careers will benefit from the attention.
So atleast the dev should list the source for every stolen art he scavanged. There's being a pirate, and then there's being an ass.
No one cares dude.

Reactions: eeyye

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
First time playing the game and it was actually really good. Not sure how everyone kept getting game-overs lol, I'm pretty sure I did every NON-money-making option and still ended up with like 30 bucks. Had a problem at the party scene though, tried to put in the drink name in all types of ways yet it wouldn't register as correct (even looked at the script to make sure I was spelling it correctly) but nothing ended up working (though the scene right after was still noice).

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
First time playing the game and it was actually really good. Not sure how everyone kept getting game-overs lol, I'm pretty sure I did every NON-money-making option and still ended up with like 30 bucks. Had a problem at the party scene though, tried to put in the drink name in all types of ways yet it wouldn't register as correct (even looked at the script to make sure I was spelling it correctly) but nothing ended up working (though the scene right after was still noice).
Did you apply the mini-patch a couple pages back?

Broeler

Jan 23, 2018
Really nice game. One of the few ones I can think of like this. I would add a bit more choices (even if just flavor text that changes the next few lines) to break the reading a bit up. But tbh the game also works as is with fewer choices.
Looking forward to 0.6

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes