• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
When I wrote the last post, I thought I only have one last sex scene to finish... Totally forgot about the other three I had to do to finish some plotlines :LOL: So just to update everyone: I'm still working on the next release at a steady pace. It's going to be a biggest release to date (possibly twice as long as the previous one, which was the longest at the time as well) and it brings the story much closer to a very pivotal event concerning certain pills... :sneaky:

Reactions: sniper69

Sinvilla

Nov 19, 2021
When I wrote the last post, I thought I only have one last sex scene to finish... Totally forgot about the other three I had to do to finish some plotlines :LOL: So just to update everyone: I'm still working on the next release at a steady pace. It's going to be a biggest release to date (possibly twice as long as the previous one, which was the longest at the time as well) and it brings the story much closer to a very pivotal event concerning certain pills... :sneaky:
That sounds good, could you give us a tease of what's to come?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Breaker [v0.5] [Corrupt King]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

SIZE ~ 81 MB

- -

I added the option to change the font size and opacity in the Android version.

Android built on the same version as the game, RenPy 6.99.13 (very old). A warning will appear in Android 11.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone got the original source of the artwork used in this game? Specifically the Female Characters. Kinda curious where they come from.

Cristobal Ah

Sep 18, 2018
Once again another censored game, what is the point of an adult game if there is censorship...none. I am sure this is ok for some but we can play XBox for this type of gaming

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes