Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Has this game been abandoned or are the updates just that slow?

Trying to work out if it's worth downloading the game now while on V0.4 or wait for V1.0.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Corrupt King I tested out your game after all.

Interesting concept, everything is happening soo fast but I'm not complaining.
I'm actually getting interested in the story, it's better written than many other games out there, so I can see potential in this game.

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
So I heard like talk of this possibly being for Android is that true
Nope. I don't use Android and the game isn't built with it in mind, so some parts might not work on a touch screen. That's why there's no official release. I don't plan to add it either.
is reward worth it?
You don't really gain anything story-wise for that particular action. It's just, if you want to brute force yourself through the game, you can, but it's more difficult than choosing the smart way. I just prefer this approach to "unavoidable death" choices.

Jynxed

Feb 16, 2020
The updates are very slow (v0.5 is 70% done). I'm very far from completing the game - or at least what I've envisioned it to be.
Sorry, to kind of pressure you but when do you think you will be done? This is one of my favorite games ever!

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Corrupt King sorry for ping. I've played up until MC talks with the pink haired girl about swinging with the other guy and his wife. I was wondering if it will be possible to avoid this option before I continue playing. I'm hoping that there will be a possible route where the women from the host family could be made into your personal harem(basically will MC be forced to prostitute them/share them/swing with others/let others have sex with them). I don't care if the side characters are forced into prostitution or gangbangs but I'm really hoping for a route where the women from the host family can be your own personal harem. Thanks in advance.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes