Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
There's that as well. Good example would be Hanami. Girls that appear first get corrupted the easiest, because they serve as an intro for the players. Nevertheless, it's never going to be slow-paced, because the game revolves around various corruption catalysts, and has a day-by-day time progression system (at least so far).
understand, I would not be looking for 'slow pace' but there has to be something between instantaneous and slow. As mentioned, it's your game so this is just my feedback that I think it would serve the game better to have more 'corruption' (which takes / happens over time) than the wham bam thank you mam.

yargen

Nov 3, 2017
Love the tease at the end of getting more of the hormone drugs. If those worked that well on Karin, I can't wiat to see how it works on everyone else... or we can just keep giving more and more to Karin to see what happens.

Reactions: Corrupt King

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
is there any ETA or idk blog or something that posts approx status of next update?
Nope, just this thread. Right now I'm taking a break to work on another short project (comics) with a 3D artist. Me or he will post it on F95 once it's ready, and I'll refocus on the game.

Reactions: TNVL
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes