Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
The thing that concerns me most about this VN you can't choose to not do something. For example shoving 3 sex toys up some girls ass at the same time...what if I don't want to do that? There's no choice to decline that, it just happens anyway whether you want to do it or not.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
The thing that concerns me most about this VN you can't choose to not do something. For example shoving 3 sex toys up some girls ass at the same time...what if I don't want to do that? There's no choice to decline that, it just happens anyway whether you want to do it or not.

This MC's MO is literally to always do the worst thing to them. So there wouldn't be any option but do the worst. Some stories the MC does the dark corruption route, but can also go a "love" route. This MC is already 100%corrupt.

HunterOrdo

Apr 24, 2018
This MC's MO is literally to always do the worst thing to them. So there wouldn't be any option but do the worst. Some stories the MC does the dark corruption route, but can also go a "love" route. This MC is already 100%corrupt.
I don't think that has anything to do with someone being corrupt or good and entirely doing something that is seen as a turnoff by said player. Urination is often used in these kinds of games for the degradation angle, but a lot of people also aren't R-Kelly and aren't into that kinda stuff.

I also don't see shoving three toys into someone's ass as sexy or a turn on. Doesn't mean I would advocate the developer to completely alter their character into being a 'good guy'. Just... Well, that scene does nothing for me.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It is what it is. I won't be defending my choice for building such a game - I just felt like doing so. In the future I might release a choice-heavy 3DCG game with a similar fetish list. No stolen art or other resources there. I've been preparing it for a few months now, but ultimately decided to put in on hold and go with this.
While personally I don't like "stolen art" games, it's only due to the inconsistency involved. I absolutely understand that when someone makes a game like this it's generally just someone new trying to learn the non-art parts of the craft without having to invest in paying an artist for something they're not doing professionally. A lot of people on here forget that this site aggregates things from everyone not just people pumping out things to sell.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
There's a lot of borrowed art from JP game companies and artists. For example, there's a scene that's clearly from and was properly commissioned by which is a fairly well-known adult artist in Japan.
I was about to say the same thing, but I’m glad you caught that too. That little girl in the preview thumbnail is clearly from a different game.

Reactions: gart578

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I am so happy with this game thank you so much please continue this game....this game is very good and brings you lots of hot scenes

Reactions: Nova1811

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
is the knife game broken or is it just a round around way of telling you to pick the other choice?

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
art is good, but there needs to be more build up or wearing down of inhibition. currently it's see girl, one conversation and then lets fuck. It would be better if more in line with the mangas where they are exposed / become more comfortable with lewder and lewder actions.

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
there needs to be more build up or wearing down of inhibition
There's that as well. Good example would be Hanami. Girls that appear first get corrupted the easiest, because they serve as an intro for the players. Nevertheless, it's never going to be slow-paced, because the game revolves around various corruption catalysts, and has a day-by-day time progression system (at least so far).

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes