Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elrandomdude

Oct 7, 2019
does the urination tag need to be clicked or not for it to be on? also what scenes have it because i havent seen any scenes with it

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Slight delay. There's an investigation mini-game in the upcoming chapter, and I wasn't happy with how challenging it became, so I'll probably scrap it and make a regular game event. I'm making the game during weekends, so v4 will likely come out on the 7th.

I know it's taking forever for the updates to show up, but I can't do much about it at this point. I'll probably keep giving some estimates as a go, just to motivate me to pick up the pace rather than anything else...
Don't hold me to it too much ;)

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
No problem, take the time needed ! It's always hard to give an estimation of the time needed anyway ^^

KingL

Aug 18, 2020
Slight delay. There's an investigation mini-game in the upcoming chapter, and I wasn't happy with how challenging it became, so I'll probably scrap it and make a regular game event. I'm making the game during weekends, so v4 will likely come out on the 7th.

I know it's taking forever for the updates to show up, but I can't do much about it at this point. I'll probably keep giving some estimates as a go, just to motivate me to pick up the pace rather than anything else...
Don't hold me to it too much ;)
it's great take the time you need! a question can you put it on android?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes