Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigboi28

Sep 28, 2019
Slight delay. There's an investigation mini-game in the upcoming chapter, and I wasn't happy with how challenging it became, so I'll probably scrap it and make a regular game event. I'm making the game during weekends, so v4 will likely come out on the 7th.

I know it's taking forever for the updates to show up, but I can't do much about it at this point. I'll probably keep giving some estimates as a go, just to motivate me to pick up the pace rather than anything else...
Don't hold me to it too much ;)
I'm just glad this isn't abandoned. Whenever you get it done is fine with me.

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for your support, guys. I rewritten the evening part of the chapter and decided to introduce extra sex scenes to finish up the day, but before I got to that I started updating a lot of artwork and adding secondary game features (more on that will be in the changelog). It took a while, but I'm finally done and back to the final events.
This turned out to be the longest in-game day so far, but most of this is because of the choices and their consequences, so not everything is accessible in a single play-through. I hope you'll like where the story is going, too.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for your support, guys. I rewritten the evening part of the chapter and decided to introduce extra sex scenes to finish up the day, but before I got to that I started updating a lot of artwork and adding secondary game features (more on that will be in the changelog). It took a while, but I'm finally done and back to the final events.
This turned out to be the longest in-game day so far, but most of this is because of the choices and their consequences, so not everything is accessible in a single play-through. I hope you'll like where the story is going, too.
DAMN!! Getting us hyped man!! Hope you can make changelog so we know what is added and for what choices. Keep up the great work!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Breaker [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 639 MB
Original Size Mac: 624 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 70 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 55 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
"game choices are now rollback-proof "

why? to make the game more tedious? Sure, that will help with against bad reviews.
More tedious? Was it tedious already? I was aiming for increased immersion, but okay :unsure: The game doesn't punish you for making choices. To fail, you have to do really ignorant stuff. Also, many decisions will have impact in future updates, so I decided to coerce payers into getting at least minimal story context before making them. If it's a bad idea, I'll own it and remove that feature in the next release. I honestly have nothing against skipping through the whole story and exploring every option in the game. You can still do that with saves.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
More tedious? Was it tedious already? I was aiming for increased immersion, but okay :unsure: The game doesn't punish you for making choices. To fail, you have to do really ignorant stuff. Also, many decisions will have impact in future updates, so I decided to coerce payers into getting at least minimal story context before making them. If it's a bad idea, I'll own it and remove that feature in the next release. I honestly have nothing against skipping through the whole story and exploring every option in the game. You can still do that with saves.
you already stealing a bunch of things from other games, you give us a so so story and now give us some rollback-proof thing...
And first I was thinking that you just locked the rollback but added so you can't even pick other options if we rollback...

Oh and how hard is it to just reload a save you did at the choice!?
You only punish players and make us jump extra steps in trying to get around your "aim for increased immersion".

I played hundreds of games and even most of you taken assets from and I never seen this level of stupid game mechanic before for the sake of immersion....

You lost that with taking characters and scenes from other games so the art do not match together could you not have stolen some music to while you where doing it? And whats up with the "stops" when you try to skip, that was not there before...

I give you credit for even creating something like this but adding game mechanics no one asked for is a really stupid way to piss people off.

When has anyone thought that "coerce players" is a good thing?

Do the right thing and remove it asap and save some face.

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
great to see an update, honestly thought it was on the verge of being abandoned.
really looking forward for more days and i hope it doesn't take half a year or something per update or how it has been, i just looked at the release date. maybe it isn't possible to update it faster but great job either way and keep at it!

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
Censored ???
I am out of here
what are you on 'bout, it's barely censored if even that, some scenes aren't even censored and the ones they are have the slightest blur that it doesn't even make a difference. but. you will not be missed, you will only miss some good content

ucrurari

Dec 29, 2018
i want to ask the source of 2 well dressed girls those with a black body guard you meet before karaoke

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes