VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 7.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
that feel when the landscape looks very familiar and you know a machine operator named rob......

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok...Finished episode 3. Liz seems like a fun girl.
All the men apparently shoot blanks and every woman in town wants to get pregnant. MC is the only fertile man in town. The shit with Carla and Paul in episode 1 is a mess(The baby is MC's unless you fuck up :BootyTime: ) but Idk how the dev can fuck this up from here. It's looking pretty good...

Disclaimer: If it wasn't obvious, I am not an NTR fan.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Our MC is on a deadline, will he build that building or die trying :ROFLMAO:
I joke, the game art is well done and the plot is different from the more standard stuff here.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Builder [Ep. 3] [LewdRobotics]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID

SIZE ~ 298 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Really like the game so far. Lot of my kind of kinks, watersports, pregnant fucking/cunnilingus, fisting. Just please no non-con or scat. I know I could also switch off the sharing, which if I like my MC, I am all about not sharing my ladies. If he is a douche or worthless, then I name him after some person I dislike and try to get him cucked as much as possible.

Reactions: darlic

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Tried this a long time ago when there was barely any game so figured I'd check again: is it possible to get the MC to never fuck anyone at all? A full NTR path? Apparently there's a full harem path, and that's great, maybe for a second playthrough, but what about the opposite?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Tried this a long time ago when there was barely any game so figured I'd check again: is it possible to get the MC to never fuck anyone at all? A full NTR path? Apparently there's a full harem path, and that's great, maybe for a second playthrough, but what about the opposite?
There is a choice at the beginning if you want ntr or harem path. Also, even on the harem path, you can choose to avoid each sexual encounter, at least in my playthrough I could but do I wanna be a monk, no sir.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
There is a choice at the beginning if you want ntr or harem path. Also, even on the harem path, you can choose to avoid each sexual encounter, at least in my playthrough I could but do I wanna be a monk, no sir.
Nice to know! Back then there was an unavoidable sex scene at the beginning that, coupled with the unusually dense cum of the protagonist, made the NTR of the scene inexistent, as the baby would certainly belong to him. I'll give it another try. Pregnancy is one of my biggest fetishes but I don't like that protagonist so I'll check the NTR first.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
For people confused about the NTR:

Originally, the game was pitched specifically as a harem game where the MC impregnates all the ladies in the village. However, the first release included an unavoidable scene of Paul fucking Gry in the bathroom, and Carla was explicitly already pregnant with Paul's kid. The dev originally didn't see it as a problem when it was pointed out, and then held a poll on Patreon that went overwhelmingly anti-NTR. The response was to add a harem path and kinda half-ass an NTR path rather than picking one and sticking with it.

So that led to the current state, where Paul fucks an identical lookalike to Gry in the bathroom on one path, and the odd code situation where Gry kicks him out in the harem path but the code still has indicators that they fucked, and the ridiculous stretched-ass logic of Carla's marriage to Paul being non-sexual and the MC having gotten her pregnant. It feels shoehorned in because it *absolutely was* shoehorned in.

I'm honestly still leery of the game moving forward anyway, given there are still indicators of not understanding what makes a harem+pregnancy game actually appeal to harem fans: the preview with a girl already pregnant from a donor instead of the MC is missing the point rather strongly. I assume the saving grace for the harem path there will be that it'll turn out to be the MC's donated sperm.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The sound on this game is blasting so loud that even with my headphones off to the side, my family could here it in the next room. This has to get a volume slider or it is a no go no more. I would seriously consider supporting if it weren't for that detail, and if that changes in the future, I will definitely look into how I can support the game and developer.
Well, dunno about android but Windows does have a sound mixer with a master slider as well individual app ones, so you are not stuck with the in-game option only. Personally I wouldn't care anyway even without those options. I'd just let the rest of the family rub one out with me if they wanted to join in after hearing moans from my speakers. With headphones surely it's not loud enough to drown out a TV in another room.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
its okay, i guess
I definitely don't like the ambiguous ages of the girls
and I think the transitions take way too long

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The thing is, I snark about this game, but the renders are pretty good, and it's an interesting concept that the game then completely fails to realize. So it's more about frustration for what could have been good, than complaints about a bad game.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
OMG, this game is a gold mine of Harem and NTR, coexisting, corrections. What does that means? If anyone is making a game with Harem and NTR, they can study all the mistakes made in this game, then make a proper game with Harem and NTR. So this game serves as an example of how NOT to mix Harem and NTR. The feedback from everyone is extremely valuable, if you're making a game with Harem and NTR. (y)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
OMG, this game is a gold mine of Harem and NTR, coexisting, corrections. What does that means? If anyone is making a game with Harem and NTR, they can study all the mistakes made in this game, then make a proper game with Harem and NTR. So this game serves as an example of how NOT to mix Harem and NTR. The feedback from everyone is extremely valuable, if you're making a game with Harem and NTR. (y)
Yea, Just dont fuckin do it. Simple.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes