• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 7.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Someone explain something to me, according to the developer, season 1 is completely a harem game. and in season 2 he removes the harem route? How shoud I understand this? if he decided to remove the harem path in season 2, then what is all this for? Like there won't be a harem anymore or did I understand it wrong?
I also dont get the sense of the game.....the first and currentl here abvailable version is great but then i played this Episode 6 which someone ported from Android to WIN and its absolutley a different game. I dont even know if this is the same game...but its not as good at all..i think this game is lost.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I also dont get the sense of the game.....the first and currentl here abvailable version is great but then i played this Episode 6 which someone ported from Android to WIN and its absolutley a different game. I dont even know if this is the same game...but its not as good at all..i think this game is lost.
The last time I played this game was already six months ago. I just came to find out how the game is doing... I’m not a fan of NTR, because I calmly avoid them, I have nothing against them. but I didn’t know that there was still a Harem here? I read the developer’s references but didn’t understand the meaning, he says he will remove the harem path function, does this mean that there will be no harem? I don't really understand English very well...

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
The android build for Ep.6 is actually free on the Itch.io, I grabbed the game folder from the apk and made a pc version of it. The compression on the images seems a little heavy, but it's around the same size as the 11$ win-version on itch.io.

Here's a link to that 'ported'-win version
Havn't played through it yet, but seems to work through the first scene. Need to start a new game btw, since it starts at Ep6.
Thanks mate!

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What is the difference with the Pure Harem Edition? and which one are we downloading to play?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The last time I played this game was already six months ago. I just came to find out how the game is doing... I’m not a fan of NTR, because I calmly avoid them, I have nothing against them. but I didn’t know that there was still a Harem here? I read the developer’s references but didn’t understand the meaning, he says he will remove the harem path function, does this mean that there will be no harem? I don't really understand English very well...
What is the difference with the Pure Harem Edition? and which one are we downloading to play?
From my understanding and what I've played, they removed all the elements that didn't align with Harem stuff, including the En Tee Argh stuff that wasn't pure Harem. I've only played to about the 4th chapter, but I haven't seen any NTR content, even as an option. The only thing I've seen teased that's even a little bit objectionable is that there is a girl that MC got pregnant that is with another dude. MC at the beginning is very much still stuck on this girl. Though when he gets to the villiage, he forgets her pretty quick ;) There is another scene where you can choose to cuck the boyfriend of the girl in front of him. There is also an insinuation that the same girl might be into another girl, but it's just a render, it might be nothing. Regardless, the girl in question it looks like ot me so far that the Dev is trying to maybe phase her out or something.

The version of the game that starts the Pure Harem version is Episode 5 version 4, it's pure Harem in all forms going forward. At least that's what I got from his Patreon page when I visited. He even has a post titled "The Builder is now a pure harem game" or something like that.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
From my understanding and what I've played, they removed all the elements that didn't align with Harem stuff, including the En Tee Argh stuff that wasn't pure Harem. I've only played to about the 4th chapter, but I haven't seen any NTR content, even as an option. The only thing I've seen teased that's even a little bit objectionable is that there is a girl that MC got pregnant that is with another dude. MC at the beginning is very much still stuck on this girl. Though when he gets to the villiage, he forgets her pretty quick ;) There is another scene where you can choose to cuck the boyfriend of the girl in front of him. There is also an insinuation that the same girl might be into another girl, but it's just a render, it might be nothing. Regardless, the girl in question it looks like ot me so far that the Dev is trying to maybe phase her out or something.

The version of the game that starts the Pure Harem version is Episode 5 version 4, it's pure Harem in all forms going forward. At least that's what I got from his Patreon page when I visited. He even has a post titled "The Builder is now a pure harem game" or something like that.
Thank you very much for the information! the fact is that I played this game six months ago and at that time there was little content and I played without NTR, since I was not their fan (although I have nothing against NTR) But I was surprised when I heard that there is a harem... does this mean that the author wants to focus on harem in the future?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thank you very much for the information! the fact is that I played this game six months ago and at that time there was little content and I played without NTR, since I was not their fan (although I have nothing against NTR) But I was surprised when I heard that there is a harem... does this mean that the author wants to focus on harem in the future?
The strange thing is I don't really know. From playing the game, it's good. I wouldn't say it's a masterpiece, but it's well written enough, it's got real emotions with MC and his love for this ex of his. He's introspective in moments. Not saying it's perfect, but I'm just confused as to why there was even NTR to begin with. The game is literally a power fantasy where MC gets all the girls and it was in the game. Now that's it's removed, it feels like it makes more sense.

Sure people might complain, but it's weird that it was in there in the first place.

On the subject of Harem, I don't know HOW the Harem will function. IF it's a, just fuck everyone cause you can, or if there will be dedicated paths based on relationship points. However, I've chosen every option for Love Interests. The only thing I"m not a fan of is there is accidental fisting of a supposed Virgin character... VERY strange scene, I wish I could skip it, but if you want the mother of the character, it seems that you need to "accidentally" fist her daughter. :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The strange thing is I don't really know. From playing the game, it's good. I wouldn't say it's a masterpiece, but it's well written enough, it's got real emotions with MC and his love for this ex of his. He's introspective in moments. Not saying it's perfect, but I'm just confused as to why there was even NTR to begin with. The game is literally a power fantasy where MC gets all the girls and it was in the game. Now that's it's removed, it feels like it makes more sense.

Sure people might complain, but it's weird that it was in there in the first place.

On the subject of Harem, I don't know HOW the Harem will function. IF it's a, just fuck everyone cause you can, or if there will be dedicated paths based on relationship points. However, I've chosen every option for Love Interests. The only thing I"m not a fan of is there is accidental fisting of a supposed Virgin character... VERY strange scene, I wish I could skip it, but if you want the mother of the character, it seems that you need to "accidentally" fist her daughter. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the advice! The fact of the matter is that I found this game completely by accident, and that’s because it looked quality, when I started playing I wondered, “Why such a strange NTR in the first place?” It seems that the game really looks promising, so I passed it without NTR because it didn’t make sense for me... I hope Dev will continue the good work on the game, looking at the pictures it really looks great, it doesn’t matter if there is a harem, the main thing is that the story turns out beautifully :)

Reactions: Larry2000

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
You've got to be fucking kidding me. I only kept playing this game because I was curious to see what would happen if you didn't get any of the girls pregnant. And now I see MC is a whore with no backbone. Excellent. It's a kinetic novel now and good fucking god are kinetic novels boring.

First impressions matter and you're never going to get any more hype than when something is new. Unless you stick to your original vision and build on what you initially offer. Dude fucked up big time introducing the things he did and then abandoning them.

I might check this game out again if it ever gets a completed tag. But, I seriously doubt it will. If it does it will definitely have a rushed as fuck ending. 'You built the thing and had a shitload of babies. Hooray.'

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
You've got to be fucking kidding me. I only kept playing this game because I was curious to see what would happen if you didn't get any of the girls pregnant. And now I see MC is a whore with no backbone. Excellent. It's a kinetic novel now and good fucking god are kinetic novels boring.

First impressions matter and you're never going to get any more hype than when something is new. Unless you stick to your original vision and build on what you initially offer. Dude fucked up big time introducing the things he did and then abandoning them.

I might check this game out again if it ever gets a completed tag. But, I seriously doubt it will. If it does it will definitely have a rushed as fuck ending. 'You built the thing and had a shitload of babies. Hooray.'
:love:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes