VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
and just to clarify episode 6 came out last year early november i think
sorry, I wasn't aware of all this, I saw that about 1 hour ago they posted ep.6 but the whole story where it's paid etc etc... I didn't know it
anyway, thank you for the reply

Jaegers999

Jun 21, 2022
I've had my eyes on this game for a while, and let me tell you, it’s like finding a secret stash of chocolate hidden away in the back of the pantry.

But... it feels like the game’s been left in the attic for a bit too long. You know, the kind of place where time seems to stop and dust collects. I was starting to wonder if the creator had embarked on a mystical journey to find the true meaning of postponement :LOL:

Nevertheless, the game tags are like music to my ears! So, dear creator, if you’re reading this, please blow off the dust and give us the updates more regularly (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1716313678991.png
Latest news are up:
Production stormed past 500 renders for Episode 8 and this should be one imminent release
right after everything gets integrated into the game, that is ...
Just a quick note to let you know that main renders for Episode 8 of The Builder are now completed. The episode has a little more than 500 renders.
Production now proceeds into sewing the episode together and getting the last bit of code in place.
So good to see this continued interest!

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
The links are ONLY episode 6, with 1-5 missing. Some random posted 1-5 a few posts up, as well as 7 (which is 3.97 GB, larger than everything else combined, makes no sense). After the fiasco a week ago with infected uploads, probably not the best idea to just grab from a random user.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
The links are ONLY episode 6, with 1-5 missing. Some random posted 1-5 a few posts up, as well as 7 (which is 3.97 GB, larger than everything else combined, makes no sense). After the fiasco a week ago with infected uploads, probably not the best idea to just grab from a random user.
sorry to say but those links are from the devs subscribstar

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
the builder EP5B4 is the pure harem edition and contains ep 1-5 :) also contains some cucking and sharing options for those into that stuff. just have to to the wrong (or right) choices. you can find the downloads below ep 6 under the spoiler button.

Last edited:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
you can use a sandbox for that

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
oh wow - these are some great news - was affraid that this game got abandoned.:love::love::love: gonna see for myself how it looks after been reworked.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes