• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bully I Hate [v0.7 Alpha] [Nylad]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 28, 2020
I think this game can be marked as frozen, since the developer wrote that for personal reasons he stops working, and there hasn’t been any news for a long time, although it will be great if the developer returns someday, the idea is interesting, I want to continue.

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
hmm, Hmm, hmm... I'M BACK BABY

The Game :

1 : Hello everybody, first of all, I'm really sorry for the wait, I'm going to explain, what I'm going to do with this game, 3/4 months before, I lost all my characters, 'cause I got some pc issues, but I still have the scenes and the game itself (like the code), but i really don't want to restart from nothing (Like my settings in Honey Select, characters duh...) and tbh this game is really trash asf, i mean, damn, wtf is this quality, it changes for every each scene lmfao

2 : I'm really sorry too for those who gave me money on Patreon

3 : I stop this game for ever, BUT, my passion is not over yet, I'll working some day on another game(s ?), maybe, i got some ideas for the future

Me :

1 : I don't work anymore, but I don't know if it will be still the case in a few weeks

2 : Don't worry footboys and femdomboys, if I make a new game, there will always be this kind of content, i'm one of yours (well ok, duhh but yeah)

I'm sorry again, and, have a good night/day !

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

The Game :

1 : Hello everybody, first of all, I'm really sorry for the wait, I'm going to explain, what I'm going to do with this game, 3/4 months before, I lost all my characters, 'cause I got some pc issues, but I still have the scenes and the game itself (like the code), but i really don't want to restart from nothing (Like my settings in Honey Select, characters duh...) and tbh this game is really trash asf, i mean, damn, wtf is this quality, it changes for every each scene lmfao

3 : I stop this game for ever, BUT, my passion is not over yet, I'll working some day on another game(s ?), maybe, i got some ideas for the future

Me :

1 : I don't work anymore, but I don't know if it will be still the case in a few weeks

2 : Don't worry footboys and femdomboys, if I make a new game, there will always be this kind of content, i'm one of yours (well ok, duhh but yeah)

That's some bittersweet news. Mostly bitter.

Good luck with anything you're doing though.

• Sad
Reactions: Nylad

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

The Game :

Me :

Well, i guess it's officially abandoned? Jeevant

Reactions: Nylad and Jeevant
Apr 28, 2020

The Game :

Me :

It's really a pity that this game is abandoned, but if you decide to make a new one, I'll be happy to wait for the news.

• Red Heart

StomperHK

May 17, 2020

The Game :

Me :

F dude

• Red Heart

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

The Game :

Me :

This is horrible news. I had yet to start on this gem but I was really looking forward to it. Perhaps instead of just killing the game you could transfer the rights to it to another dev?

• Red Heart

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
It's a shame that it is abandoned but understandable. One of the less games with femdom, feets and urination but without the futa, gay or sissy tags. Good luck for your future game plans

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nylad and noway1

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
whats with this new game:

Does anyone have more details?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks a lot ! It's really short right now, I'm working with big rare updates now
I played the game. I don't know if you're looking for comments and opinions, so I won't touch the story, but I'll just say that asking if someone's a majority in their country should be replaced with smth like "Are you of legal age in your country?". Also, when the info about relationship change appears it's still in French, and some dialogue lines go beyond the borders of the text background.

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
I played the game. I don't know if you're looking for comments and opinions, so I won't touch the story, but I'll just say that asking if someone's a majority in their country should be replaced with smth like "Are you of legal age in your country?". Also, when the info about relationship change appears it's still in French, and some dialogue lines go beyond the borders of the text background.
I don't mind comments and opinions don't worry haha, thanks for trying it, honestly, it's the same text from my previous game, but I'll change it, for the French texts, and the borders thing, I'll fix that later, it's really just a prototype right now and I'm making it just for fun so expect lots of problems, anyway, thanks !

Reactions: Mister_M
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes