ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
The fighting system in this game leaves something to be desired. How is he ever to win a fight when nothing happens when you click punch or kick, except your opponent gets to swing. That is when punch and kick show up. There is no way that biker punk can kick MCs ass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arturito1234

maxoubob59

May 20, 2017
i am stage 6 for Hector. Help in game speak "go to work at bank" but when Hector is in the bank, nothing event : why ?

Franceska same problem stage 3, help speak "speak with pedro ..." but nothing event ...

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
i am stage 6 for Hector. Help in game speak "go to work at bank" but when Hector is in the bank, nothing event : why ?

Franceska same problem stage 3, help speak "speak with pedro ..." but nothing event ...
For Franciska you need to have the NORMAL look. Assuming you meant Nestor and not Hector, he randomly shows up on his knees surrounded by flower petals. Not sure why he isn't triggering for you.

skvoll

Jun 29, 2020
allblack10_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on
Patreon( ) for Lvl 3
Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 3
Enjoy the GAME!

maxoubob59

May 20, 2017
For Franciska you need to have the NORMAL look. Assuming you meant Nestor and not Hector, he randomly shows up on his knees surrounded by flower petals. Not sure why he isn't triggering for you.
For Franciska, i have the normal look but Pedro speak me just for lift the skirt and 18h, i am not participate for the threesome ..!!
Yeah Nestor and not Hector lmao sorry for that. I don't have this kneeling cutscene with flowers ...

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
Ok at this point i can't with this game. I have tried thick and thin to play the game.

Not only have, I tried to do the Nestor quest (by following the walk-through) he doesn’t even give the option of talking about a job offer. I have visited him every day of the week and every hour.

When I try to do the Barbara quest line. When she gets drunk and happy over 80 and you talk about Harry. She does not give you any options. He just tells you to continue and then she doesn’t come back to drink wine.

I don’t understand how this game is supposed to work I get the fact that it’s a sandbox in the possibilities happen by chance, but this is completely ridiculous. Not only are the transitions to each place cut scene or any instance take three seconds. But the screen is bugged with every text. The amount of times I try to check my inventory and try to ignore. It just kicks me out of the game.

None of the characters seem to have cut scenes except Maria. But apparently there’s a bunch of scenes with these characters, judging by how the walk-through tells us that there are other scenes, both bum and normal. I don’t know if I have to play the game from the very beginning, which I really don’t want to do judging by 150 clicking, I have to do just to get back to 1.0.

Reactions: <JT>

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
1) Finally started playing from the beginning, for all the girls, with the walkthrough. But...
STAGE 2 – SPEAK WITH MARIA AT HER ROOM
Go to STORE and buy PLUSH TOY
 Go to her room in NESTOR HOUSE and talk with her, choose “I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU…”, after that “DIEGO IS AN ASSHOLE!”
STAGE 3 – GO TO THE LAKE WITH MARIA
You need to be THE BUM
???
Can someone explain how to play this game?
Bum, normal look, bum, normal look... Can I change the look from normal to bum?

2)In version 4.5, i was shown yellow spots for RANDOM EVENTS. In version 4.7 they are not. Can someone show the spots for
- Event with Mother Death.
- Event with Sandra and Zeus.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
1) Finally started playing from the beginning, for all the girls, with the walkthrough. But...

???
Can someone explain how to play this game?
Bum, normal look, bum, normal look... Can I change the look from normal to bum?

2)In version 4.5, i was shown yellow spots for RANDOM EVENTS. In version 4.7 they are not. Can someone show the spots for
- Event with Mother Death.
- Event with Sandra and Zeus.
BUM is the default look in the game, with long hair and rags. NORMAL is when the MC is bald and wears nice clothes. You have to get a haircut at the barber shop in order to change from BUM to NORMAL.(This is all explained in the beginning of the walkthrough btw)

In order to see hidden events I think you have to be drunk or high, then they show up as regular red arrows on the city map. You can still proc them when sober but then you have to search for hidden green arrows on the map. I think the MD and Sandra scenes show up in random locations.

Reactions: sanmal

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
BUM is the default look in the game, with long hair and rags. NORMAL is when the MC is bald and wears nice clothes. You have to get a haircut at the barber shop in order to change from BUM to NORMAL.(This is all explained in the beginning of the walkthrough btw)
From Discord:
To enter the bum mode you have to stop paying for the flat and you will enter the bum mode.
you should not be able to enter the apartment, after about 2-4 game days you will return to the bum
:)

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
I think it's a good idea to wait a long time instead of a big update with so many changes for example 0.5 to 0.6

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack10_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon( ) and Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 2
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: abhi1180

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 2848093
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon( ) and Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 2
Enjoy the GAME!
I am waiting for public release of this one let's see what MC got in this one also I have a question in mind and that is are you gonna completely Mix Gordon with BUM please reply...

Reactions: Dural and Sqeerez
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes