<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Why would people go from the thread thats actually about this game, to a entirely different one? Thats against the rules.
The topic is not mine. I'm answering questions in another thread.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
every time i try to leave i get shot...is there a specific time that you can leave?

Y2MAC80

Sep 15, 2018
I have no idea where to go and what to do in this game. Repeatedly getting killed by those two assholes when changing the scene is frustrating as hell.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Select close game and then give it a few updates. The dev has fantastic potential but at this point the game is fucking horrible.
Obviously the graphic and setting art is not for everyone, however even for those like me who have appreciated the work and / or the originality of this dev is disappointed by the fact that, despite the numerous complaints about Gordon's messy gameplay , this project is even worse in the latter aspect which makes it unplayable.
We will see how it will evolve but from how it started, surely, it discourages from following it.

Mar 3, 2022
Obviously the graphic and setting art is not for everyone, however even for those like me who have appreciated the work and / or the originality of this dev is disappointed by the fact that, despite the numerous complaints about Gordon's messy gameplay , this project is even worse in the latter aspect which makes it unplayable.
We will see how it will evolve but from how it started, surely, it discourages from following it.
Despite Gordon having its issues, its the whole reason I hope the dev pulls this new game together. If it was anyone else I wouldn't have even bothered posting about it, I would have just deleted it and never looked back.

But I think the dev can do great work and for the most part I like the in-game models he uses. So much different to all the other generic fucking game models out there by other devs, and his big butt tag is actually justified haha.

So yeah. Hopefully he puts his thinking cap on, remember its an adult game and nothing overly complex is needed.

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
ok this game is too annoying ive been trying to do the maria walkthrough and everytime it resets its self and when i try to go back to the city i Instantly GET KILLED

Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
Do something fast for the two guys who kill you when you change the scene because it's seriously boring!!!

Even at v.02 it's still there, I thought it would be fixed with the new update, not even.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Bum [v0.2 beta] [JTStudio]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 290 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

komancik

Feb 2, 2018
lol ... old saves only bugs . shut down game ... but new Game .... only dead ... i start and dead... load... dead.... where i go ... i am dead

Mar 3, 2022
Okay after trying V2 its clear the dev didn't realise the problems of the first game by instantly killing you over and over for no reason. He appears to be putting so much effort into a game which is pointless to play.

If not for his amazing work on Gordon I would have left this piece of shit after trying V1, but after going through Gordon all over again I actually looked forward to V2 of The Bum hoping the dev listened to reports of V1, but no. So I looked forward to the next version of Gordon but this Bum game is pointless. Damn shame.

Reactions: Freki.g
2.50 star(s) 57 Votes