Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Mansion rescue of Bella's storyline can be done or not in this update?
Not sure what you mean by "can be done". It's quest 10 of her storyline and you can complete it by following the directions Muhammad is giving you. Since the timer will likely run out in the process, just save every 2 moves and reload when the guy spots you. Yes, it's annoying, but it's doable.
when can we buy a car?
To buy a car you need to go to the auto center - you'll need a driver's license (get one at the police station) and a note from the bank about your employment (need to work there for 4 in-game weeks and then go to Bridjet's office and ask for the note)
I went with martha to café many times, but then no action. Is there a sex scene with her?
I assume you're at stage 8 with her, when you take her to the cafe, make sure you ask her all personal questions during your conversation, then get her drunk & happy at 100, then when you take her back home and she starts teasing you with her feet, you should get an option "Say about Zeus" which will lead to a car sex scene
Where to find Enrique to take his smartphone?
On Friday evening (after 20:00) in the shopping area (where the barbershop and car dealership is), there's a hidden marker next to the car parked on the street. You'll find Enrique there hanging out with Esmeralda, Adriana and Leo from the barbershop. You can either pay him or kick his ass to get the phone from him.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks, but I can't get her to 100 drunk, at around 90 she leaves
Make sure you use all 3 compliment options as well as look at her feet, boobs and ass during your conversation. After you finish with all the intimate questions, the point is getting her drunk.

Last edited:

Ch4os

Apr 27, 2017
this hint say ask outside for more information. where get in information? bella stage 5 help

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
the game won't start. Everytime I launch nothing happens. it just shows up in my task manager then disappears

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
when can we buy a car?
Get a license at police station and you have to work atleast seven days at bank and ask bridget for documents but if you work for your old boss you can just use his name to get a car.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes