Rohitluffy

Apr 25, 2023
Does anyone know how to save the bum in android
If u r talking about 8.1 download the win/mac version then install joiplay through which u can play win/mac version in android and then while playing game when u want to save just swipe right to left then u can save

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
if you dont like this game just dont play it...finish this bullshit and dont bother us with your none sense comments ...we love this game and we play it and we thanks dev for his job...if you dont just go somewhere else and play anything you want...just stop commenting here we subscribe this page and getting notification and when we open it we see your none senses...please leave
If you don't like my comments, don't read them. And don't reply to them with your senseless and useless replies. And especially don't give your impudent and senseless "advice", I'll be able to decide for myself whether to visit this site and play games. And keep your orders for yourself. And if you also deign to follow your own "advice", that would be great.

Rohitluffy

Apr 25, 2023
Does anyone know how to save thebum in android
If u r talking about 8.1 download the win/mac version then install joiplay through which u can play win/mac version in android and then while playing game when u want to save just swipe right to left then u can save
Nothing Happens except Eddy doesnt into the house. is there some sort of timing to meet vanessa
First when u meet her in beach,just don't go Eddy house on Wednesday u can go there anyday after 6 pm then u will see vennesa there

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
If you don't like my comments, don't read them. And don't reply to them with your senseless and useless replies. And especially don't give your impudent and senseless "advice", I'll be able to decide for myself whether to visit this site and play games. And keep your orders for yourself. And if you also deign to follow your own "advice", that would be great.
Hard day, huh?)

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

burstadolla

Jul 14, 2023

First when u meet her in beach,just don't go Eddy house on Wednesday u can go there anyday after 6 pm then u will see vennesa there
somehow after beating eddy its sending me to gym and then I cant go anywhere

MommyLover90

Dec 24, 2023
Guys I am stuck at Bridget S0. I cannot get to activate the scene where she calls MC in the room for first drink. I have everything that is needed to get through it. Please help

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
neutrality towards fat women does not make a man gay, everyone has different tastes and preferences... before you blurt out something, think a little with your head, all the best:whistle:
calling someone (albeit digital) titanic is neutral? weird interpretation. big t'n'a don't make you fat, a big waist does. there's plenty of games with stick figures as li, maybe check theses out first before coming to one of the few games where women look like women and not minors and don't have a dick between their legs.

Reactions: <JT> and Abhai

Rohitluffy

Apr 25, 2023
Guys I am stuck at Bridget S0. I cannot get to activate the scene where she calls MC in the room for first drink. I have everything that is needed to get through it. Please help
First she will call u for her daughter then she will call for drink follow the walkthrough for that it's in the beginning or keep the relation high

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes