4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Game wont use the name I give the MC. In later dialogue im just called MC. Lol.

EDIT

Seems to be on and off when im called by my name or MC.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
is this a remake of the original Back To The Cabin game ?
It's not, I've not heard of that game.
Game wont use the name I give the MC. In later dialogue im just called MC. Lol.

EDIT

Seems to be on and off when im called by my name or MC.
Did you start a new game? and have you tried naming him something else? ( not sure how that would help though :unsure: )

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
It's not, I've not heard of that game.

Did you start a new game? and have you tried naming him something else? ( not sure how that would help though :unsure: )
I did do a new game. I noticed it after the MC and sister leave to go into town and the mom and aunt are in the pool talking when and the mom says something like "MC and Lisa wont understand" when Hazel is telling Grace to open up to her kids about what happened.

This seems to be the only spot it happens. but I did rush through the first part of the game since saves didnt work, to catch up to the new content. might have missed other areas.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I did do a new game. I noticed it after the MC and sister leave to go into town and the mom and aunt are in the pool talking when and the mom says something like "MC and Lisa wont understand" when Hazel is telling Grace to open up to her kids about what happened.

This seems to be the only spot it happens. but I did rush through the first part of the game since saves didnt work, to catch up to the new content. might have missed other areas.
I'll have a look into it now, see if I can find anything.

Ah yeah, I remember it now, but no, sadly mine isn't a remake because that was a good game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
okay. I was going to make a joke about how you found this game before me but I didn't know you are a game developer

what the actual fuck bro why didn't you ever tell me that's awesome

oh one more Thing I call dibs on the aunt
View attachment 1323346
I'm not a game developer, I'm just a writer. Notice the lack of a fancy game dev title? LOL

CS liked my writing and asked me to pitch in, which I am happy to do. It's been fun and I like working with him. This game is his idea, his renders, his coding (see how I am trying to cast "shift blame" here? LOL). I work off his outlines, flesh it out, and make it more grouchy. :ROFLMAO:

As for any of the characters in this game dibs goes: CS, Me, anyone else. I asked CS to make April for me... So my dibs are first there ;)

Is the mc the leprechaun or the midget taking over? Also do we get weapons?
Neither, the sister is the midget, and the leprechaun will only be revealed when they find his lucky charms. :rolleyes:

I can't even type that without rolling my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

Oof, I found the issue, I missed changing something from MrFriendly script, thanks for pointing it out.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not a game developer, I'm just a writer. Notice the lack of a fancy game dev title? LOL

CS liked my writing and asked me to pitch in, which I am happy to do. It's been fun and I like working with him. This game is his idea, his renders, his coding (see how I am trying to cast "shift blame" here? LOL). I work off his outlines, flesh it out, and make it more grouchy. :ROFLMAO:

As for any of the characters in this game dibs goes: CS, Me, anyone else. I asked CS to make April for me... So my dibs are first there ;)

Neither, the sister is the midget, and the leprechaun will only be revealed when they find his lucky charms. :rolleyes:

I can't even type that without rolling my eyes.
well no matter what you say you're still awesome in my book

and I'm playing the game and so far I like it it's nice especially after all the crap I've been playing lately

it's a nice story I like it

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrFriendly

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
tcsv-fan.gif tcsv-fan2.gif tcsv-fan3.gif tcsv-fan4.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1345674_tcsv-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1492725_tcsv-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1492726_tcsv-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1492727_tcsv-fan4.gif

Last edited:

Mr.Croft

Jan 17, 2021
Nice game and beautiful girls(especially that redhead milf, she looks so hot :love:)
Good luck with game CellStudios , wish you success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes