4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Comnena

Jan 16, 2023
Hey, sorry for the noobie question, but how do you integrate the Ep 3 rewrite with the original game? I mean the original game is 2.3GB and the Ep 3 rewrite is only 760MB, so the new download can't be the full game, right?

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey, sorry for the noobie question, but how do you integrate the Ep 3 rewrite with the original game? I mean the original game is 2.3GB and the Ep 3 rewrite is only 760MB, so the new download can't be the full game, right?
There in no merging, integration. Old game is abandoned, only new game matters. Even if they are quite similar, treat it like two different games.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Old version, parts 1-4, 2.3 Gb, new version parts 1-3 1.5Gb. You probably downloaded compressed version.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Not complaing just curious is the rework complete now or we have more updates to go? Looking forward to the new content just curious when that starts?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I chose the skimpy bikini for Lisa but when Harper and Lisa swim in the pool it's showing the modest bikini for Lisa.

Other than that I like the rewrite, our cousins being a couple is going to make Lisa and us getting to getting easier for the other to accept, including for Lisa herself.

Now, as before the rewrite, I do wish it wasn't only our mom and aunt who have hairy pussys.

Reactions: xxxavier and bufa

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have version .4 ... this is version .3 rewrite ...... you planning on rewriting .4 also ?

Jan 27, 2018
I really like this game but i wish the developer didn't disappear for months after every release... as far as i know there isn't a discord server either so you just have to hope he posts a progress report on patreon eventually.

(yes, i know he does some work for another developer so he has to split time, but even a progress report saying he didn't have time to work on this yet would be fine)

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Progress Report #62

”Hey all,

I just wanted to pop on and give a little update on what has been going on and why the radio silence. First off, both myself and Wiz have had some IRL problems we've been working through, which did slow us down. All is somewhat fine now, but I just wanted to address that.

As for the cabin, Wiz has been working away trying to integrate episode 4 into the rewrite, which was proving a little more difficult than either of us thought. We didn't just want to totally rewrite the episode, so instead we had to tweak a few things to get it working.

We're back on track now, though, and we believe we only have one new scene to add in, although we're not too sure how big it'll be or how many new renders we'll need. We're also adjusting the narrative a bit to address some aspects that didn't really make sense.

We've also not been solely working on the cabin, since working on the same thing day in and day out can get a little boring (ask anyone in a 9-5 job). Both myself and Wiz are working on other projects, but fear not; the cabin is still our main focus and takes up around 90% of our "working" time.

I'll also be doing a post in the coming weeks about what other projects we're working on and when you can expect those too.

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know below.”

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021
Progress Report #62

”Hey all,

I just wanted to pop on and give a little update on what has been going on and why the radio silence. First off, both myself and Wiz have had some IRL problems we've been working through, which did slow us down. All is somewhat fine now, but I just wanted to address that.

As for the cabin, Wiz has been working away trying to integrate episode 4 into the rewrite, which was proving a little more difficult than either of us thought. We didn't just want to totally rewrite the episode, so instead we had to tweak a few things to get it working.

We're back on track now, though, and we believe we only have one new scene to add in, although we're not too sure how big it'll be or how many new renders we'll need. We're also adjusting the narrative a bit to address some aspects that didn't really make sense.

We've also not been solely working on the cabin, since working on the same thing day in and day out can get a little boring (ask anyone in a 9-5 job). Both myself and Wiz are working on other projects, but fear not; the cabin is still our main focus and takes up around 90% of our "working" time.

I'll also be doing a post in the coming weeks about what other projects we're working on and when you can expect those too.

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know below.”
Hey Plz share the new post..

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

”Hey all,

I just wanted to jump on real quick to warn you that patreon is going to be unpaused for July, meaning you'll be charged at the start of July!

That can only mean one thing: Episode 4 is finally coming to an end. Tonight Wiz finished the last parts of the script, so now we just need to convert some images, add the audio and achievements, and then we can test it, so it's safe to say we can expect a release some time this coming week.

I also said in my previous post about informing you guys about some other projects we're working on and what you can expect in the future. The above previews are from a game called Adverse Effects, which I hope to have released by September. I have the story outline 100% done, and about 70% of that has been converted to a renpy-readable script, but I only have about 15% of the renders done (106) as it turned into a bigger game than I thought it would be.

Speaking of "games being bigger than I thought", I've also been working on a game called Nordstrum's Treasure. I've talked a little about it in the past, but I want to talk a little more about it and some updates that I haven't talked about. So first off, the reason I started working on Nordstrums Treasure is because I'm currently broke, so I figured I could make a small game to put on Steam to keep me aflout, but that "small game" turned into 5,700 lines and 650 renders with only about 30% of the game being complete... so complete we're probably looking at 25k+ lines and around 3,000 renders, which means my "small game" wasn't so small, which caused me to pause it and start on Adverse Effects, which is probably looking at being around 10k+ lines and 1000+ renders on its own, so not so small either. when you consider Emi had 2,700 lines and around 260 renders

But speaking of Emi too, we're also working on Emi 2. Since Emi was such a success here, on Steam, and on F95, it was inevitable for us to work on a sequel. Emi 2 is still in the early planning phase, though, and we'll be plotting it out while also plotting out episode 5 of the cabin, as some things will change in episode 5 since we've changed some earlier things in the game.

And I just wanted to finish this off by saying thanks to everyone who has stuck around through the rewrite. It was a long process, but we got it done and can finally get back to the story. And I believe we are finally getting into some sexy stuff in episode 5, too, so look forward to that.

And just for those wondering why we're working on multiple projects, it's because we're currently not making much from Steam. You tend to have a good start when you first release, but then it goes dead pretty quick, and both Wiz and I have rent and bills to pay, and with Patreon being paused too, my only income has been from WTHI, which is enough to keep me going, but I've been unable to fuel my comic book addiction for the last few months :(

But I'll leave you there; I believe I've rambled enough. I hope you're doing well, and I'll see you soon for the release.”

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes