4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Is there any good walktrough avaiable? From what i gathered by skimming the thread, the multi mod is not so good?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is there any good walktrough avaiable? From what i gathered by skimming the thread, the multi mod is not so good?
If someone does make a walkthrough it is usually posted on the first page with a link to download it if it's a mod, or a link to download a pdf file if it's a written walkthrough. So far I do not think anyone has made one. Game seems to be still in the fairly early stages.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well, it might make you not want to play the game. I don't have a problem with the concept generally. Part of the fun for me is the chase.

However, I have found some choices in this game are definitely unintuitive. So you need to massage Grace (which makes her slightly more submissive) but also to have her dominant overall in order to get the breast suckling scene. That doesn't make sense: make her dominant by first making her more submissive?

If the choices were more intuitive, I don't see any problem with points and variables determining whether an LI is being pursued. So I see some of the issues you and others might have in this game, but I don't agree with the overall conceptual sentiment.
Guess thats where we differ. I have never once played/read an adult VN, noticed I missed some scenes either from a gallery not being unlocked or reading on a forum, and thought to myself boy I cant wait to replay the game and try finding which choice I messed up on. There are zero instances of having missable scenes be a positive for me in one of these games.

These games are not some challenge for me to 100%, I just want to see pretty girls doing sexytime things. Its either get an unlock mod from someone or just forget about the game completely.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Guess thats where we differ. I have never once played/read an adult VN, noticed I missed some scenes either from a gallery not being unlocked or reading on a forum, and thought to myself boy I cant wait to replay the game and try finding which choice I messed up on. There are zero instances of having missable scenes be a positive for me in one of these games.

These games are not some challenge for me to 100%, I just want to see pretty girls doing sexytime things. Its either get an unlock mod from someone or just forget about the game completely.
I noticed several AVN's on Steam do this. First play though is about 2.5 hours but you miss half the scenes. So they make you play it over and over to get those scenes so they can say " hey look this game is 10 hours long so I can charge $20 for it". In reality it should go for $5. I'm with you on having to do multiple play throughs to unlock scenes. After the second time I am bored.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep.5] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 290mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for all the work! Just one feedback, following your walktrough for the truth or dare game, grace is always kissing hazel. Is there a requirement missing?
Oh. I totally forgot about this requirement. :oops: Grace will kiss MC if Grace relationship = 1 or more. And If she kisses Hazel then your relationships stays the same. Thank you for this feedback . :)

PS Walkthrough updated.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes