RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
On v0.85B the only requirement for adventuring is to talk to the commander wearing the bronze plate.:sneaky:
:censored:

thank you man!

ok now i get a game over screen right after being kidnapped by the orcs...

Last edited:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Reactions: wulfgar

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
i saw that too. luckily i had a save before completing the inn story.
well, at worse, you don't miss anything. just rape and pregnancy forced down into our throat.

and, seriously, this level of bullshiting is the worse i ever seen in a game : "hey, to spy our ennemy that love to kidnap and rape women, let's make them kidnap a women even though we've never seen any girl succefully escape from them"

that's some high shitty logic here...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Lets try this again....there was indeed a problem with my last try to remove the pixels from the screen. If you loaded a save game it was fine but if you created a new game you would end up with an error for layer2. So far I'm not having that problem. Can a mod add this to the op if it ends up problem free.

Reactions: geordie

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Lets try this again....there was indeed a problem with my last try to remove the pixels from the screen. If you loaded a save game it was fine but if you created a new game you would end up with an error for layer2. So far I'm not having that problem. Can a mod add this to the op if it ends up problem free.
You don't need to modify the images. Just open the file "Map001.json" with a text editor, search for the string
Code:
"parameters":[86,"Layer2",0,0,0,0,100,100,255,0]
and change it to
Code:
"parameters":[86,"Layer2",0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0]
This parameter is launched when you start a new game and is carried over the saves.

Reactions: markus T

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You don't need to modify the images. Just open the file "Map001.json" with a text editor, search for the string
Code:
"parameters":[86,"Layer2",0,0,0,0,100,100,255,0]
and change it to
Code:
"parameters":[86,"Layer2",0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0]
This parameter is launched when you start a new game and is carried over the saves.
I never tried messing with the json....wouldn't have known where to look and what to change. I'll keep that in mind next time :cool:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I never tried messing with the json....wouldn't have known where to look and what to change. I'll keep that in mind next time :cool:
Actually this game is the first one that I saw adding such an overlay as an event in an opening scene. :sneaky:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is the link for my Linux version for v0.90 of the game:

UncleVT if you can add it to the OP that would be great buddy

if anybody has any errors please let me know

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and UncleVT

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
The Chant of Dead 0.90

Version 0.90

- Improved graphics (better resolution).

- Added 10 new pics.

- Added 6 new scenes.

- Added 12 new maps.

- Added new mission.

- Added new system of reward for skills (the more points you have the better rewards you will have).

- Added new cooking skills system (only in the village).

- Added new Fishing Skills System (only in the village).

- Fixed Bug in the tavern (new scene with customers was repeated continuously).

- Fixed bug in the main mission (the game ends after being captured by the orcs).

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to do the quest searching for the flower? I wanted to play it but can't seem to be able to go south. So of course I can't start the training.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck...can't progress the story. I talk to the leader in the tent and choose yes but the mc just says shes not ready yet and that she'll keep helping in the camp. Is it leve based or am I missing something.
nvm....I bought armor but not the armor that was needed.

Last edited:

battonray

Dec 10, 2018
Issue with the game says I don't have ogg for Guard. Will unzip again but wanted to let you all know of that

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes