RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr.Teto

Apr 9, 2018
I am in level 7 and every time i go to join to the army she's say not ready how i can join to army ?

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
The 0.96 is out. Wait a hero
here

0.96 Patreon Version.

- Added 12 new pics.

- Added 4 new scenes.

- Added new scene with the Sailor (tavern in the camp)

- Added new scenes principal mission (Anerland Town).

- Added scenes when the protagonist drinks (in the village).

- Added new mission: rescues a villager's granddaughter (in the village).

- Improvement in the quality of graphics.

- Fixed problem when the protagonist drinks in the village (she was transported to the camp).

- Fixed problem in the village infirmary (the protagonist could not leave the infirmary because she was naked).

- Fixed problem when drinking in the village bar (the scenes with the soldiers were not shown properly).

- Fixed problem with the lamp: it was not working properly at night (in the village)

- Fixed some random bugs.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
i can't understand why a game we play to watch beautiful girls and sex scenes has to be so difficult.
DELETED.

Valiant Warrior Astrid, Alansya Chronicles BEST GAME.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Hope it can help, in order to passe the tent with the message "I'm not ready ..." you have to done before some shift as washmaid AND WEAR THE FUCKING BRONZE PLATE ! :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Chant of Dead [v0.96] [FariseoStudio] - Original Size: 1.02GB

Download Win (183MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
it's unfortunate to always see so many bugs on the game, from the start ... open the cofre equiper dagger open escape south and we are blocked ...

Moxiii

Dec 20, 2017
Usually when you have this message you just have to go in ITEM / KEY ITEM and use White dress or any clothes.
i already tried that but still cant exit. i even tried to unquip my equipment and its the same result

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes