RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Hey guys, i have ncountered quite a few setbacks myself and do not know how to progress further:

1. How do i masturbate in the inn?
2. Where is the teacher Gonshin...?
3. How do i escape the orc cave. I killed the cook , unlocked holly, saw her bashing her head in the wall, stepped over her, attacked the wall but nothing happened so far.
1. i dont think you masturabe in the inn, you can do this by rent your own room.
2. goes to the bar, on the left, one guy named lion, talk to him
3. go talk to the orc leader, you need to read the text.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
How do i rent my own space?
in the camp talk to the girl in the bar (not the one that gives you work, the other barmaid) she tells you theres a guy that can get you your own tent. might need to do this during work or after, i forgot. she gives you all info.

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
You can masturbate in the inn. I got that option in the south inn, the owner will spy on you.

tommoy

Dec 11, 2018
1. i dont think you masturabe in the inn, you can do this by rent your own room.
2. goes to the bar, on the left, one guy named lion, talk to him
3. go talk to the orc leader, you need to read the text.
how did u went to the orc cave ?

tommoy

Dec 11, 2018
So i need some guide i collected iron flowers got myself a tent then promoted to pole dancer and recruited to wash maid so what to do next to get the job from the commander

Mar 31, 2020
Go to the Armor shop (below the t
So i need some guide i collected iron flowers got myself a tent then promoted to pole dancer and recruited to wash maid so what to do next to get the job from the commander
Go to the
Go to the guy who gave you the iron quest and buy a bronze plate. Then equip the bronze plate and talk to the commander (king).
And, you need to read the text bro, when the man gave you the iron quest he said "you want to be a scout/explorer? Then you need the bronze plate". Anyways, just do his quests and then the game is pretty straightforward

henrymorgan

Dec 7, 2018
Due to the fact, that people ask the same questions every two pages I decided to create a walkthrough.

Before you start this game, I officially inform you that this game is buggier than Windows 8. So do not blame this walkthrough for problems occurred and try to save very often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
henrymorgan, firstly thanks bro, that a lot of hard work. But, i can't agree with two things, one is that the mc (pao) can fuck big daddy (his so called name) after you do the orc event (military camp) and secondly, there are two locations for that tentacle monster, one is the bad ending that you mentioned and the second is by fishing. Just fish and you will soon get more fishinh points which unlocks the monster oppotunity. On encountering the monster, the rpg battle style will kick in and on defeating it (if you lose, bad ending) you will get a tentacle and the killed monster will count as 2 fishes.
by the way, can anyone get us that 0.98 bug free version?

Reactions: henrymorgan

henrymorgan

Dec 7, 2018
henrymorgan, firstly thanks bro, that a lot of hard work. But, i can't agree with two things, one is that the mc (pao) can fuck big daddy (his so called name) after you do the orc event (military camp) and secondly, there are two locations for that tentacle monster, one is the bad ending that you mentioned and the second is by fishing. Just fish and you will soon get more fishinh points which unlocks the monster oppotunity. On encountering the monster, the rpg battle style will kick in and on defeating it (if you lose, bad ending) you will get a tentacle and the killed monster will count as 2 fishes.
by the way, can anyone get us that 0.98 bug free version?
Thanks I added info about fishing and big guy

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Due to the fact, that people ask the same questions every two pages I decided to create a walkthrough.

Before you start this game, I officially inform you that this game is buggier than Windows 8. So do blame this walkthrough for problems occurred and try to save very often.

Now, that's what I call a crazy game - I tried it out every once in a while and did not get the least impression that there was so much content. I'm shocked and stunned.

Last edited:

henrymorgan

Dec 7, 2018
Now, hat's what I call a crazy game - I tried it out every once in a while and did not get the least impression that there was so much content. I'm shocked and stunned.
Hopefully, admin will add this walkthrough to the main page, so people will be able to see all content)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018

Before you start this game, I officially inform you that this game is buggier than Windows 8. So do blame this walkthrough for problems occurred and try to save very often.

What henrymorgan means by the "basic option" is to SKIP THE INTRO. Absolutely do this.

Last edited:

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
got anyone know how to complete the blue shield quest, the guy steal the cloth at night? ----- has try in different condition, the quest always fail, the guy always run away at the end.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020

Before you start this game, I officially inform you that this game is buggier than Windows 8. So do not blame this walkthrough for problems occurred and try to save very often.

hi bro, where can buy music box? im in the village now, but can't find the mustic box

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I went to the patreon page and:
What is " " can any one explain?
So Cul-de-Sac is a standalone game in the same world as Chant of Dead. It actually takes place in the same village from the intro to CoD (with some extra maps added). You play as one of three new characters trying to outlast the zombie invasion. The characters are similar age as and are connected to Pao somehow (for instance one is Pao's father's mistress).

The city gates have been locked, so you're stuck inside with the zombies. You've got to roam around every couple of days looking for food, water or wood. In between the routine tasks there are special missions that are part of a developing infection storyline, but it's early days on this story. It does seem to hint at some new mythology behind the zombies, so maybe this will ultimately be a contributor to the overall CoD world.

The developer says it's basically another game to help pass the time. I played one of the female characters through all the content (version 0.30), was a decent enough time-waster. I may play it again as the other female character to see if there's different content.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes