RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why on start game i don't difend my self from zombis attack when errupt in castle or fight those zombie?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i cant seem to proceed in any way after the expensive inn is closed, i can just keep work, kill monsters on the top.. nothing else even with 300 cprruption.what to do ?

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
The script to become an explorer seems to be broken. She not ready to be become explorer, but I did everything in camp in game. what now? I did the training, and the fancy inn, became a clothes washer, and had sex in the cheap inn, and did the herb quest, the metal bars fetch quests, and became a waitress/ dancer at the bar. What else do they want from me?

frapper

Mar 11, 2018
Is there no way to become an explorer/scout without doing the fancy inn quest (sleeping with the old man and getting the job) ?

Reactions: jamiea776

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i can not even get the fancy inn quest,, i have also done every task but the inn.. i go back n back but still nothing avaibile.. need a walkthrough, or better yet this game is still way off n corrupted..

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
has anyone managed too escape the old mans daughter? shes a pain in the ass i cant get out theres a time limit ityrd too kill her but nuttin ive managed too make it there but now i can't get out..

Jan 10, 2018
The script to become an explorer seems to be broken. She not ready to be become explorer, but I did everything in camp in game. what now? I did the training, and the fancy inn, became a clothes washer, and had sex in the cheap inn, and did the herb quest, the metal bars fetch quests, and became a waitress/ dancer at the bar. What else do they want from me?
Opening the game up in RPG Maker out of frustration from having the exact same problem... Evidently, dancing for sixteen patrons at the bar, or doing double-shifts of washing clothing until he makes you a soldier (should be three times, if I understood it correctly). I only verified the dancing portion, though, because I had come to the misguided conclusion that it would be related to needing to buy a real piece of armor, since she mentioned she needed one after receiving combat training, and the pay from washing clothing was... Well, pitiful. It kind of ticked me off, to be honest, because after dance twelve the customers start getting degrading, and I really didn't need the money after all.

I kind of feel like the game could be a bit clearer about this, because her dialogue with the lord could have just as readily have been referring to quests or some real problem that needed to be solved, and there's nothing that comes up when talking to the barkeep or garrison commander that hints that it advances the plot. The commander is particularly egregious in my opinion, since you appear to have to work in a specific manner to make it count.

Is the orc cave broken in the latest version, or am I missing something? From what I understand, the zombies should be attacking the cave, but... All of the orcs are still asleep, there are no zombies, there's still a sleeping orc standing between me and the door, and there doesn't seem to be anything to do in there after dealing with poor Hollie...

...Speaking of the orc cave, was there really a need to for the game to keep track of the main character's virginity when you lose it in the first major quest, or was that supposed to be avoidable somehow? I get it in other games, but it just seems like kind of a weird detail in this game, when it wasn't a major plot point and you're guaranteed to lose it really early...

And speaking of odd details... If you sleep in the common tent, you're supposedly shocked that suchandsuch a person is sleeping with someone for money, but... I'm pretty certain I never saw those names anywhere else? And when I looked around for them out of curiousity, I don't think they ever actually leave the tent, or mention their names when you talk to them?... Did I miss something? Like, it's a nice touch of flavor for minor NPCs to have names and details, but I feel like that should have been introduced when you talked to them. Assuming that I didn't miss something.

Something about this game just leaves me feeling like I'm doing something wrong all the time... And not just because I thought the potions healed MP instead of HP, and ended up wasting a bunch of money on food as a result. They should really fix that typo in the description, by the way.

Reactions: seraphiel722

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Opening the game up in RPG Maker out of frustration from having the exact same problem... Evidently, dancing for sixteen patrons at the bar, or doing double-shifts of washing clothing until he makes you a soldier (should be three times, if I understood it correctly). I only verified the dancing portion, though, because I had come to the misguided conclusion that it would be related to needing to buy a real piece of armor, since she mentioned she needed one after receiving combat training, and the pay from washing clothing was... Well, pitiful. It kind of ticked me off, to be honest, because after dance twelve the customers start getting degrading, and I really didn't need the money after all.

I kind of feel like the game could be a bit clearer about this, because her dialogue with the lord could have just as readily have been referring to quests or some real problem that needed to be solved, and there's nothing that comes up when talking to the barkeep or garrison commander that hints that it advances the plot. The commander is particularly egregious in my opinion, since you appear to have to work in a specific manner to make it count.

Is the orc cave broken in the latest version, or am I missing something? From what I understand, the zombies should be attacking the cave, but... All of the orcs are still asleep, there are no zombies, there's still a sleeping orc standing between me and the door, and there doesn't seem to be anything to do in there after dealing with poor Hollie...

...Speaking of the orc cave, was there really a need to for the game to keep track of the main character's virginity when you lose it in the first major quest, or was that supposed to be avoidable somehow? I get it in other games, but it just seems like kind of a weird detail in this game, when it wasn't a major plot point and you're guaranteed to lose it really early...

And speaking of odd details... If you sleep in the common tent, you're supposedly shocked that suchandsuch a person is sleeping with someone for money, but... I'm pretty certain I never saw those names anywhere else? And when I looked around for them out of curiousity, I don't think they ever actually leave the tent, or mention their names when you talk to them?... Did I miss something? Like, it's a nice touch of flavor for minor NPCs to have names and details, but I feel like that should have been introduced when you talked to them. Assuming that I didn't miss something.

Something about this game just leaves me feeling like I'm doing something wrong all the time... And not just because I thought the potions healed MP instead of HP, and ended up wasting a bunch of money on food as a result. They should really fix that typo in the description, by the way.
Since you were able to reach further into the game than me. Would it be alright if I ask you on how to progress in this part of the game?

I currently got stuck with pretending to wash clothes for the orcs to attack me. And then game over appears once i get kidnapped together with the blondie. Are you really meant to get kidnapped or did i do something wrong which made me get a game over?

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
well, at least you actually managed to have sex in the cheap inn. i can't get it. the some other version, long time ago, i had it, but here, i can't. after the first 2 scene nothing ever happen.

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
the game gets fun for a minute or so, then you find yourself stuck in the same place over n over.. i like the game, but im not liking how it gives no hint. n how everything is so off.. im stuck with this bitch of a zombie.. n she kills me everytime.. there's no way too defeat her, im gonna retry n try too get past her today..

Jan 10, 2018
Since you were able to reach further into the game than me. Would it be alright if I ask you on how to progress in this part of the game?

I currently got stuck with pretending to wash clothes for the orcs to attack me. And then game over appears once i get kidnapped together with the blondie. Are you really meant to get kidnapped or did i do something wrong which made me get a game over?
An actual game over screen? That sounds like a bug to me - nothing like that happened to me, and looking at the code, there shouldn't be any way to botch the infilitration moreso than the plot dictates. Apparently there's a timer that can run out on the cave map that would trigger a game over, but I have no idea how that would have ended up set for you but not for me.

I went directly from the main tent down to the wash too, so I can't imagine I set any flags that you wouldn't have.

well, at least you actually managed to have sex in the cheap inn. i can't get it. the some other version, long time ago, i had it, but here, i can't. after the first 2 scene nothing ever happen.
Looking through the common events earlier, I think you have to look at the glory hole (to first notice it), take a bath in the tent (to think about it), talk to the girls (to warn them they're being watched, and be told that they already know), then take a bath again (to put on a show for the guys to show them you're interested).

I never did it myself, though, so if there's any other steps, I don't know them.

Reactions: seraphiel722

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
An actual game over screen? That sounds like a bug to me - nothing like that happened to me, and looking at the code, there shouldn't be any way to botch the infilitration moreso than the plot dictates. Apparently there's a timer that can run out on the cave map that would trigger a game over, but I have no idea how that would have ended up set for you but not for me.

I went directly from the main tent down to the wash too, so I can't imagine I set any flags that you wouldn't have.

Looking through the common events earlier, I think you have to look at the glory hole (to first notice it), take a bath in the tent (to think about it), talk to the girls (to warn them they're being watched, and be told that they already know), then take a bath again (to put on a show for the guys to show them you're interested).

I never did it myself, though, so if there's any other steps, I don't know them.
Thank you, I'll try redoing an earlier save instead since what's happening to me might be a bug.

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you, I'll try redoing an earlier save instead since what's happening to me might be a bug.
Ah, come to think of it... Are you certain you're playing the latest version? When I was looking up how to equip that stupid dagger (who makes an RPG Maker game that requires you to use the mouse for the menu???), I remember reading about a bug that they fixed that sounded similar. Then again, I might have misunderstood, or it might just be that they didn't fix it thoroughly enough...

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I'm stuck - after bringing the orcs to camp I start the mission, talk to Candy, the shaman and the smith and then what? Been everywhere, talked to everyone and nothing. Is that the end?

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Ah, come to think of it... Are you certain you're playing the latest version? When I was looking up how to equip that stupid dagger (who makes an RPG Maker game that requires you to use the mouse for the menu???), I remember reading about a bug that they fixed that sounded similar. Then again, I might have misunderstood, or it might just be that they didn't fix it thoroughly enough...
If 0.8 is the latest update then yes I did play the latest version.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes