RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Do let me know if it works :) . I ~think~ that was the issue after looking at the code, but for all I know, it wasn't actually related to the inn quest at all, you know? I could just as easily gotten a bit too carried away by reading a suggestion and seeing a timer - I never did get around to doing the inn quest myself, as I was a bit too skeeved out by the innkeeper.

(Oh, and it should be ma'am, by the way :) )
Ah, my bad. I shouldn't have assumed your gender and/or sex. Anyways, the fixes worked and I don't suffer from an immediate game over once i got kidnapped. But i can't seem to progress after Hollie's death. I'll double check sooner or later. Thanks again, good ma'am!

Jan 10, 2018
Ah, my bad. I shouldn't have assumed your gender and/or sex. Anyways, the fixes worked and I don't suffer from an immediate game over once i got kidnapped. But i can't seem to progress after Hollie's death. I'll double check sooner or later. Thanks again, good ma'am!
Great :) ! I hope they fix it properly in the next version.

Did you kill Hollie again, and check the hole she put in the wall? That should allow you to continue to progress, but it seems a bit temperamental - I had the same problem at first.

And no worries, what with most people on these forums being male and my name... Not really being a name at all, I can't blame anyone for their assumptions :) .

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
The latest version is said to have mc return to her villa one again, but I cant even enter mc village after orcs allied with humans and I talked to all Npcs (Hollie, Candy, the fortune teller, the equipment shop keeper) and received all their gifts. She is still "not going back to that hell". Maybe its because its the save from the previous version after I talked to the commander about going back to mc village, and the game is stuck at an end stage where there is no progress left
same here, after talking to everyone nothing happens.

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
So for some reason, I get a bunch of pixels and black lines everywhere. Anyone else have this problem? Lighting effects make no difference. Kind of a shame, the game is really great.

Thumbnail is how the game looks.

download.png

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
to kill the daughter of the innkeeper, you must first take a bone from the skeleton in front of you, after that take the chair and a marker will appear where you must stand.

Now, in the orc cave you must talk to Hollie first, then find the cook, take care of him and come back with Hollie, that will open a new scene outside the cave and the battle will begin, Hollie will open a tunnel to escape, knock her out go to the tunnel, a new dialogue will tell you what to do, go with the orc leader, talk to him and he will give you 2 options fight or escape.
If you choose to fight you have 5 minutes to defeat the zombies or the game will end, if you succeed, you will leave the cave as leader of the horde.

In the camp go south with the washerwomen and talk to the orc girl, go back to camp and find the shaman's tent, give you important tips on the history of the game, then go talk to the leader of the camp, you must receive 3 gifts to move to battle in the village, one in the infirmary, another in the blacksmith and the last with the orc shaman. when you have the 3 gifts you can move on to the battle in the village which is a real challenge! you have 5 minutes to win, use whatever you have magic, arrows weapons. if you succeed you will fight against one of the leaders of the zombies who raises dead again and again until now I could not defeat him.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
In the camp go south with the washerwomen and talk to the orc girl, go back to camp and find the shaman's tent, give you important tips on the history of the game, then go talk to the leader of the camp, you must receive 3 gifts to move to battle in the village, one in the infirmary, another in the blacksmith and the last with the orc shaman. when you have the 3 gifts you can move on to the battle in the village which is a real challenge! you have 5 minutes to win, use whatever you have magic, arrows weapons. if you succeed you will fight against one of the leaders of the zombies who raises dead again and again until now I could not defeat him.
this part doesnt work. i cant enter the village despite talking to everyone involved.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
this part doesnt work. i cant enter the village despite talking to everyone involved.
you must leave the camp go to the exit on the south side there you will find a new washerwoman in the place where Hollie should be. but you can skip that part simply enter the main tent, the sambombin tent, talks to him accepts the mission and then visit the infirmary, the blacksmith and the shaman's tent which is one of the 2 tents above the expensive inn.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
you must leave the camp go to the exit on the south side there you will find a new washerwoman in the place where Hollie should be. but you can skip that part simply enter the main tent, the sambombin tent, talks to him accepts the mission and then visit the infirmary, the blacksmith and the shaman's tent which is one of the 2 tents above the expensive inn.
yes and after i did all that and go toward the village i get a short message that she will never return to that place, no entry no battle.....

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
yes and after i did all that and go toward the village i get a short message that she will never return to that place, no entry no battle.....
same... I think this is the end of current content or the game is super buggy, both are equally possible

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I have this problem too.
Does anyone know how to solve it?
I wonder if its some sort of overlay that can be replaced with blank texture to get rid of it. No idea why he thought it was a good idea....looks awful.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ever since July 23rd there is this:
The Chant of Dead 0.86 B Version

Ever since July 15th there was:

The Chant of Dead 0.86 Version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: serter31
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes