RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
i can get out of my house??
is there a bug?
You talking about the start of the game? The burning house? After you've collected the stuff from the chests, (and equipped), check the walls near the windows. To the right of the fireplace if memory is correct, but I'm fairly sure the answer has already been posted way earlier in the thread.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
You talking about the start of the game? The burning house? After you've collected the stuff from the chests, (and equipped), check the walls near the windows. To the right of the fireplace if memory is correct, but I'm fairly sure the answer has already been posted way earlier in the thread.
I am in the same boat myself. I noticed you said to equip the stuff from the chest but I tried that before coming here seeking answers and it doesn't let me equip anything. Not the daggers or anything. Apparently, as I picked up a few hints on, you can attack the enemies? But anything I do does nothing. I tried pressing 'A' like it referenced somewhere and nothing happens. Could be because I have no weapon equipped I suppose but that would bring me back to the equipping items problem I seem to be having.

556t

Nov 25, 2017
Oh. You should use your mouse instead of keyboard. Those menu items that do not work with the keyboard can be used with the mouse. Equip dagger from the chest and then you can escape from the room through windows. AFter that "A"ttack should work also.

Reactions: huyenvu1412

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I am in the same boat myself. I noticed you said to equip the stuff from the chest but I tried that before coming here seeking answers and it doesn't let me equip anything. Not the daggers or anything. Apparently, as I picked up a few hints on, you can attack the enemies? But anything I do does nothing. I tried pressing 'A' like it referenced somewhere and nothing happens. Could be because I have no weapon equipped I suppose but that would bring me back to the equipping items problem I seem to be having.
I just said to equip because there are enemies outside the house, best to get ready for combat before you get there. I can't recall if I used a mouse or keyboard to navigate, if you skipped the text, might go back through and read it, might have some hints but you should be able to get out through a window, top rightish of the house, I think.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Chant of Dead [v0.84B] [FariseoStudio] - Original Size: 768MB

Download Win (144MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterofNTR
Oct 19, 2018
So far this game is pretty boring...
1.) Start of the game you have to go to chests, then "X", "0", or "Shift" key to open menu. USE mouse (because the "Up", "Right", "Down", and "Left" keys only highlight "Item" and "Class" sub menus) to go into the "Equipment" sub menu, to equip.
2.) Kill zombies (except the ones in front of the guards), with "A" button, inside the room, and in the town (I did at least).
3.) Get taken by the person in the house (grab wine in the right part of the Dinning Room, and the Sandwich on the counter in the North part of the Kitchen), then escape. DO NOT go back into the house after you leave, YOU will be stuck.
4.) Kill zombies again. And head South.
5.) Get into camp. Play poker(loose and loose clothes). Talk to guy in the big tent for Inn Ticket. Go around town for hidden gold inside buckets and crates.
6.) Find work. Also you have a schedule for the day. I will call them Time Frames. Being Time Frame A, Time Frame B, and Time Frame C. Max MP is 100.
6. a.)Work as a Bunny Girl in the Bar, "Tabern". You have to "Dance" meaning just say yes, then "End Your Show." Its 2 Gold form each person plus 2 Gold for each "Table" from the Bar Owner, and 25MP per person served. With 100MP being your Max (even if you level) You can only get 16 Gold for the day and you will use of two time frames for 3 people served, but if you Washed Clothes beforehand it'll use up which ever time frame your in. If you "Play with your Hips", "Get on All Fours", "Touch Yourself", "Open Your Legs", you will get 10 Corruptions Points per person, per day, for "Eng Your Show(zero Corruptions Points given)." "Play With your Boobs", "Shake your Boobs", "Touch yourself", "Shake your Ass", you get 10 Corruptions Points but for "Crawl for Him", and "End your Show" you get zero.
6. b.) Wash clothes for the Blonde "Captain" in the South part of the Camp area. Go to water filled Water Bucket to the Right of the Soldier and past the Wash Basin. Its 2 Gold for each part of the Time Frame, costing 50MP each Time Frame. Along with that 2 Gold you may also receive an Inn Ticket, and a Daily Ration(sometimes he won't give you an Inn Ticket, and a Daily Ration). DO NOT go to the Clothes Line, YOU WILL lose ALL of your MP and STILL have to wash clothes if you didn't the next day if you touch the Clothes Line. With 100MP being your Max (even if you level), You can only get 4 Gold for the day and you will use of two time frames. No Corruption!
7.) In the Bar you can drink and get drunk and get a man, will give you new attire.
8.) At night after getting new attire you can talk to soldiers at the fire for Black Jack and get stripped for losing then sex.
9.) Do Nurse and Black Smith quests, will use 50MP and 1 Time Frame for Black Smith Quest. Also they sell good items.
10.) Talk to Nurse for work, get told that for 80 gold and a visit to the Item Shop owner you can buy "Exotic Clothes" (need to equip them in the "Item" sub menu inside "Key Items")
11.) Talk to Inn owner at the South side of Camp for Free room. Hear loud sounds during your sleep. "Work" in the Inn for story progression.
12.) Talk to guy inside the South Inn while in Inn Maid Attire. Once he leaves, meet him behind Inn. You guys have a lovely time, and wedding bells are made.
13.) After awhile you investigate the "sound" from the Inn. You get killed, or if you click the right things inside the room, you get the Inn owner to have dinner with his daughter, and tell the guards about the meal. You no longer have a free room to sleep in.
14.) If like me you drink in the bar and around the camp, you will have had a lot of fun with men. BTW the merchant at night sells Wine and the Devil's Drink.
15.) Find out Either Potions (that you have to "Equip" with the "Q" button, then use the "D" button to use) progresses the Time Frame, or something, I had 2, USED "D" once!! and both were gone.... BTW the "Potions" that recover MP are for HP.
16.) have 320 Corruption and move on to better games.....
Hence boring, the Fighting was the best part, was too little, unless someone can prove otherwise.

Reactions: Ekata

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
A silly question no one had before - when she has to go back to her home place for the first time - where the fuck is the fucking smithie? I got it on an earlier walk through, but now I get instantly trapped by a shitload of zombies, and not knowing where to run it is pretty pointless waste of time. Please, where ist that building?

EDIT: Found it. Far north, west building. Now I have to escape. Fuckingf annoying with that shitload of zombies.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2018
A silly question no one had before - when she has to go back to her home place for the first time - where the fuck is the fucking smithie? I got it on an earlier walk through, but now I get instantly trapped by a shitload of zombies, and not knowing where to run it is pretty pointless waste of time. Please, where ist that building?

EDIT: Found it. Far north, west building. Now I have to escape. Fuckingf annoying with that shitload of zombies.
What I did Before going to the Smithy was go to the right and stay close to the building. After I have left the Smithy I ran to the left where the water is, and hugged the barrel. Let the zombie hit me, so I would face them, and just "A" mashed till the coast was clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

AKA101

May 11, 2017
After training I don't know where to go. She said something about candy but she only sells potion whenever I speak to her. And while speaking about the adventure she is not ready for it

Reactions: lilliaa
Oct 19, 2018
i can find the exit in the beginning when the zombie attack help
North to the far right. Don't forget "X", "0", or "Shift" key to open menu. USE mouse (because the "Up", "Right", "Down", and "Left" keys only highlight "Item" and "Class" sub menus) to go into the "Equipment" sub menu, to equip. You can also kill the zombies.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wish he would get rid of that pixel effect overlay.....its awful. What was he thinking when he added that?? I found that particular overlay and tried replacing it with a blank one but all it did was get rid of the pixel look on the main menu....still has it ingame. Its the only texture in the game that looks like that...why did it change one part of the game and not all?

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Figured it out....there were a few layers with the same effect. Here it is for any who despise that effect in game.
Just extract it to the games folder.
Can a mod add this to the op plz
I keep getting error failed to load layer2.png. Though pressing retrying take it away for some time but it keeps poping

AKA101

May 11, 2017
If you people got stuck during inn quest dring 3 wine then you will be spawn in nurse tent, then talk to the guy behind the tent, the sleep in the inn. Probably some kind of bug

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes