RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
idk what else to do - ill upload my safe (last is sav8).. let me know if anyone find how to proceed..

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
idk what else to do - ill upload my safe (last is sav8).. let me know if anyone find how to proceed..
this is my rescue instead and I don't understand if there is still something to do ... the difference with yours is that I have less money, the inn in the lower left of the field is not guarded by the guards and is accessible, in the bar c it is also possible to do lap dances as well as table dancing

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
after getting the pole dancing in the tavern is there any way to progress? like does the mc whore herself out or is that the end of the corruption there?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
this is my rescue instead and I don't understand if there is still something to do ... the difference with yours is that I have less money, the inn in the lower left of the field is not guarded by the guards and is accessible, in the bar c it is also possible to do lap dances as well as table dancing
about the guards - just buy the sexy dress from norher shop, wear it from inv and talk to the keeper.. series of 5 events
rest.. idk people are talknig about orcs etc and iv never seen any

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Could have been a nice game, but it's so broken. Too bad really. The whole orc thing also doesn't trigger for me.

huongtuoi

Mar 3, 2018
This game is quite boring. After doing 4 side quests and nothing to do. just ran around the camp and couldn't go anywhere. Perhaps the game has change into 'the life of girl in a survival camp' or something

Reactions: ibizadalton

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
Go to the game directory and go in to www\save.
It should be something like: The Chant of Dead 0.92 Version\www\save
I tend to recall an issue with it not showing up if you just drop it in the save directory. I suggest going in to the game and saving on slot 16 prior to dropping it in there and replacing it with the save you want. That way the config will actually see you have a save there. Then you can resave it so the save displays the correct information.

Samiraseleman

Jun 24, 2019
After retaking all the city, everyone in town suffering from amnesia. Got captured and lost memory. I have been trying to make main character remember, but cannot make any progress. Keeps saying in mornings after waking, "maybe there's a way to help me remember" or something to that effect. Anyone know how to get past this point?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well, as the changelog is as vague as it can be, I found absolutely nothing new. Not even that new item... whatever that may be.

edit: Ah, a music box that didn't show up in the store, so I cheated it in. Got a whole 3 gold coins extra tip after using that, yay.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes