RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Johnd2233

Feb 4, 2018
the fight scene in the village needs to be deleted. Its the worst part of the game because the lag is so bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stripes001

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
the fight scene in the village needs to be deleted. Its the worst part of the game because the lag is so bad.
the whole game is a mess. it´s one of the worst optimized and bug ridden games out there. especially this long into development. at some point a developer should manage to get the bugs under controll. this one doesnt.

Reactions: Stripes001

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
After retaking all the city, everyone in town suffering from amnesia. Got captured and lost memory. I have been trying to make main character remember, but cannot make any progress. Keeps saying in mornings after waking, "maybe there's a way to help me remember" or something to that effect. Anyone know how to get past this point?
Go to the infirmary and talk to Candy. She'll tell you what to do. then you'll have nightmares trying to remember what's happening to you and you'll see a man in your dreams when that happens go with candy again.
So far in the last version of the game I haven't found any bugs. I read that the worst thing is the battle in the village for the lag but I have no problem in that scene and to pass it I played it like 10 times.

Fozn

Mar 9, 2019
Walkthrough for the content right now (ver 0.93B) SPOILERS ofc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to point out anything that's incorrect, this is from memory so some of it might be slightly off or tied behind weird/unclear requirements that I accidentally completed. Signposting is terrible and game is rather glitchy.

Last edited:

Fozn

Mar 9, 2019
Iirc you interact with the mirror, the broken chair and then theres an invisible wall tile thingy below the daughter.
Honestly just go around the room smacking activate at everything until it gives :/ its a very glitchy part
If youve already smacked her go back to the door and game should let you out. Or not, game be like that sometimes.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Here's the changelog

0.94 Patreon Version

- Added 16 new pics.
- Added 9 new scenes.
- Added 6 new dreams
- Added 1 new map.
- Added new advances in the main mission.
- Added new 2 secondary characters.
- Improvement in the quality of graphics.
- Improved game engineering (to avoid lag on some PCs).
- Fixed problem when training to dance.
- Fixed rewards for leveling up in dancing ability
- Fixed problem with repetitive dreams.
- Fixed bug when you drink outside the tavern in the village

Myliana

Sep 2, 2018
Is there an turn base rpg version for this game ? I remember that this game war an turn base RPG

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
  1. Get 100 gold in whatever way you like, buy the iron armor at the Smithy. If the iron armor isn't the one that's 100 coins, buy the one that is instead, could be made out of fish for all I care to remember.
Finally got past this point, turns out it's the bronze plate(60g) instead of the iron plate(150g) or at least I couldn't progress until I had bought both and equipped the bronze one.

Edit: earned the money for the bronze plate almost exclusively from washing, so if there's a required number of that, I would've cleared that as well.

Oct 26, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to point out anything that's incorrect, this is from memory so some of it might be slightly off or tied behind weird/unclear requirements that I accidentally completed. Signposting is terrible and game is rather glitchy.
ese-es-un-verdadero-hombre11576824187.jpg

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Has the quality improved as of yet? I remember lots of images and animations being low quality and sizechanged without maintaining proportions in the early versions.

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
Is character creation bugged? I chose "tried and tested" and "not virgin" but the first scene (with rapist in a cabin) has her being virgin.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Is character creation bugged? I chose "tried and tested" and "not virgin" but the first scene (with rapist in a cabin) has her being virgin.
I've been given that also, I'd just say character creation hasn't been built into the game properly

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes