RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 31, 2020
uhh, guys, i got a problem, even with the new version, when the third client comes to throat fuck hollie, i get a short time period to move, attack and open menu, but soon the same person repeats the scene and boom, hollie returns to the bed in the cell. Now, i wanna know if its a bug or i don't understand the way to deal with it.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
E
uhh, guys, i got a problem, even with the new version, when the third client comes to throat fuck hollie, i get a short time period to move, attack and open menu, but soon the same person repeats the scene and boom, hollie returns to the bed in the cell. Now, i wanna know if its a bug or i don't understand the way to deal with it.
it looks like everyone is getting that bug (myself included) have a look at the past couple of posts.....

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Somehow my old saves went missing, so I started a new game though I hate the start of the game and - for the first tiome - I ran into a NEW problem. My MC fled from the zombies but arrived without a stitch of clothes. Now she can't go back (to fetch them, maybe?) nor proceed ("I can't go there naked"). WHAT THE HECK? Any hints?

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Somehow my old saves went missing, so I started a new game though I hate the start of the game and - for the first tiome - I ran into a NEW problem. My MC fled from the zombies but arrived without a stitch of clothes. Now she can't go back (to fetch them, maybe?) nor proceed ("I can't go there naked"). WHAT THE HECK? Any hints?
Did you by any chance get fucked by a zombie before going there? That happened to me my second time. I got in the carriage but when it crashed/broke and I tried to leave I apparently didn't know enough about geography to follow the roads. Headed back up towards the city and was fucked by one and when I tried to leave again, even though the clothes item was equipped, I couldn't leave the forest since she was "naked".

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

Did you by any chance get fucked by a zombie before going there? That happened to me my second time. I got in the carriage but when it crashed/broke and I tried to leave I apparently didn't know enough about geography to follow the roads. Headed back up towards the city and was fucked by one and when I tried to leave again, even though the clothes item was equipped, I couldn't leave the forest since she was "naked".
So, you need to go to the key items tab of the inventory and use the clothes there to get dressed. (Yes it makes very little sense with the equipment screen).

You also can go south from the carriage crash, which will get you to the camp to progress the plot. The "Don't know geography" thing is just a 1 time dialogue.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
YES, but that happened before. And why escape only to find yourself in a deadlock? Must be a bug...
I started again (...) and got through that. Now I am trying to find the stuff https://f95zone.to/members/henrymorgan.1068444/ mentioned in his great post.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
So, you need to go to the key items tab of the inventory and use the clothes there to get dressed. (Yes it makes very little sense with the equipment screen).

You also can go south from the carriage crash, which will get you to the camp to progress the plot. The "Don't know geography" thing is just a 1 time dialogue.
As much as I was surprised and rather annoyed than happy, this is just another missed chance for a nice little side story about our lovely MC running around stark neaked and tasked with retrieving clothes. Could be fun if implemented.

Claite

Jul 1, 2018
hi guys im stucking do find goahinko and is something after i get the Table dance option in the Bar?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hi guys im stucking do find goahinko and is something after i get the Table dance option in the Bar?
There's a bug with him (from my experience at least, haven't seen it reported here).

So the way you do it is talk to the guy above the fire in camp during the day. Then go talk to the guy right below the counter in the bar (named Lion IIRC). You'll need to pay him and he'll tell you the guy by the fire is who you need.

The bug is that if you've been told about getting your own tent and talked to lion about that you can't get the info about the trainer from him.

As for the dancing, you can become a pole dancer eventually, not sure about the exact requirements other than I recall seeing it after table dancing topless.

Reactions: Claite

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
a little details plz like do u need any other equipment and what specifically ?
use the furniture in the room. as far as i know you need to try to open the door, fail, then click on the chair to break it(all while dodging the zombie). this will make the guy come in and get eaten by the zombie.
edit:no equipment needed, just click on as much shit as you can until you break the chair.

Reactions: cho'gall

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
a little details plz like do u need any other equipment and what specifically ?
when you move, you use keyboard or mouse? if keyboard, goes to bone press "space", then to chair, press "space", then will be a blinking point, move on it can space

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
Hey guys, i have ncountered quite a few setbacks myself and do not know how to progress further:

1. How do i masturbate in the inn?
2. Where is the teacher Gonshin...?
3. How do i escape the orc cave. I killed the cook , unlocked holly, saw her bashing her head in the wall, stepped over her, attacked the wall but nothing happened so far.

Denk469

Nov 11, 2019
Hey, there used to be animations for the table and pole dances at the tavern some time ago. Where did those go?! They got replaced by just text And only one "end dance" animation is being shown.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Hey, there used to be animations for the table and pole dances at the tavern some time ago. Where did those go?! They got replaced by just text And only one "end dance" animation is being shown.
no if u use enter instead of mouseclick you skip the animations. try using mouseclick to forward text.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes